Another One

"wait...  If Vampires are real...  Are werewolves are real too?"

Jimin asked us.  We are currently  seated in the sofa, watching twilight. It's Hoseok's idea.  Don't  even ask me why.

"yeah they are." I said short. Yeah they're  real ofcourse that Ju-  I was cut short in my mind as Jimin spoke.

He felt shivers in his spine as he said " does this mean we gonna have war with them? Oh my fvckin God I'm  not ready for this!"

I find it surprising how he just accepted that he became a vampire. I guess I worry too much.

"No no Jimin. Werewolves and Vampires are friends! " Hoseok said snickering. Which made Jimin confused.

"but in the movies... "

"that's  just for entertainment. Why should we fight if we are protecting the same being? "
Why is Hoseok talking about such things so casually?

"same being? " he's  just making Jimin more confused.

"The Moon. We both protect  the Moon"

Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "the moon?  As in the moon? "

"We never know who is the moon. All we know is that... That person is near us."

I slung my arm in Jimin's shoulder and ease his temples.

Of course it's  hard for him to understand such things.

"let's  just say we are frenemies" I said to them and Hoseok nodded vigorously.

The moon.  The one who must be protected so we can live. And heck we don't  even know who is the moon.  The irony of life.

After we all finished the movie, Hoseok decided to go back to the restaurant and work.  While Jimin wants to go back to his house and work for this drafts. I accompanied him.

"Is Taehyung gonna be around? " I asked him and he nods pointing at the corner street and I saw the man.

The dude is glowing in under the sun.

"Hop in boi" I said at him and he gave me a box smile and pat my head.  What an ass.  Just because he is taller.

"so...  You guys will work?" and they both nod.

"I'll  also gonna visit Jungkook." he us hus box smile. Well looks like this dude like to be friends with Jimin's cousin.

"you guys are already friends after I left you that  night? " Jimin asked and he blushed.  Whoa hold up?  Why?

"uhh...  Yeah? " Taehyung said and we now all hop off the car.

Jimin opened the door and we saw something we did expect except Jimin.

Jungkook was fucking a girl in the couch.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO-" I cover Jimin's mouth as we went upstairs.

The girl was trying to find her clothes as I struggle  to keep Jimin in my embrace. Where is Taehyung and why is he not helping me.

"Wow. I expected much than this Jungkook. The audacity.  Just wow. " I heard Taehyung said before he help me with the struggling Jimin to get upstairs.

Jimin was still furious in hi room saying i
He cleary told Jungkook not to mess arounf his house coz thi gs get nasty and his things gets disorganized and such.  But then,  another person is really in a bad mood...

"Taehyung are you-"

"Hey,  Yoongi,  can you give that pomegranate in your bag. "

"a freaking vampire. HOW"

me and Jimin said as I gave him a bottle of pomegranate.

//

AN: Guess who's  not that active rn

AN: Guess who's  not that active rn.  I've  been busy in work gawd.