Gathering

A.N: Long chapter + nsfw 👀

~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*~^~*

It's official. The war has ended as the demons retreated the areas.

Days: 263
Fatalities: 708,156
Extinct: none
The moon: still not found but safe
Blood supply: back to normal.

The  mythic roared their cheers as thankfully, no one got extinct this time.

Demons were back at their place as this time, they lost more than half of their population. Hoseok and Jungkook slaying twice what they had slayed from the last war, and Namjoon slaying more 200,000 demons this time.  He was not even in the story for some chapters as he was busy always in for a hunt.
—————

After the war, faeries and deities reconstructed the places that was wrecked by the war to build a better one. On the third day after the war where everything is already back to normal, the gathering happened. Where all mythic will be there celebrating the win to protecting their race.
~>~>~>

"Fancy seeing you here madam" Taehyung said smiling at the person he's talking with.

"Was that a pun? Just be glad I was still able to recover that eyesight of yours." The witch said still scared of her life.

"I'll still give it up for an information I might need on the near future." Taehyung said back as he smiled warmly.

"Nope. Shop is close for you. I don't wanna mess with that Jungkook again. The bitch almost killed me by stabbing me multiple kodachiis." She said and you can hear Jungkook growl at a distance.

———
"Everyone settle down, Yoongi's gonna talk~" Hoseok said as he softly clink the fork to his glass.

"First of all... shut up Hoseok." Yoongi said at the Mic.

He's wearing a majestic clothing.

"So I was told to speak

"So I was told to speak. As the one who manage the blood supply for the vampires." Yoongi said as he stood in front. Hoseok cheering loudly which earned a slap at his head from Jin.

"Let's not do critical reports about it but One thing I can say, we are back on track."

"As part of the mythic, I am glad that none went extinct and that we have won this war this time. Though it was a challenge as Their chief this time was actually really good and found ways to break our... my defense emotionally and internally." Yoongi was and everyone was just listening about him talking.

"Alright! And now, to present an award~" -Hoseok

"Why do we have fucking awards?" -Yoongi

"Yoongi shut up and take the award." -Namjoon