Embarassing Yoongi

Jimin's POV

I'm Still upset with what Jungkook had done.

I clearly told him not to screw around in my house. He is a nasty person and he ruined my drafts lying around. Taehyung will be angry true that's for sure.

He also looked like was sooo disappointed with what Jungkook had done.

While Taehyung and I was trying to calm our nerves, Yoongi decided to go downstairs just to go back up and tell us that Jungkook is not around anymore.

"TAE TAE!!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream in the living room. It was Hoseok.

Ohhh he knows Taehyung?

Hoseok pat my head and gave me pomegranates. Smae thing goes for yoongi. He really takes good care of us.

We ended up hangging with each as Hoseok tell stories about Yoongi.

"Oh right Jimin! remember when Yoongi saved you with that snake bite?" Hoseok blurted out as we eat and Yoongi suddenly was all red and want to know Hoseok out but Taehyung stopped him. He held Yoongi and Hoseok hid behind me and continued his story.

I faced him as we all listened to the story while Yoongi is covering his face.

"So when you fainted, he panicked and decided it's best if he suck the venom out. but like that's not how you should do first aid, so he ended up getting affected too by the Venom. He actually didn't call for the police coz he saved my number named 911! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~!!!!"

All of us ended up as a laughing mess and Yoongi punched Hoseok lightly and hugged me.

"I'm still cool right?" He said as he smirked at me.

"No Yoongi that's not quite cool. but still... I can see you love Jimin so much that you are willing to get poisoned too just to save him" Taehyung nods in approval with what he said.

I blushed. Yoongi what? He loves me? Wait what? Ofcourse he loves me I'm his bestfriend! but like... Why does it feel different... I look at Yoongi saw him blushed so hard even his ears are red.

wait... does this mean he really... Now I feel my cheeks get sooo red too...  

I wanna question Yoongi but he hugged me.

"I not gonna make love with you if I don't love you idiot."

He whispered in my ear so Hoseok and Taehyung can't hear it

He whispered in my ear so Hoseok and Taehyung can't hear it. But we heard ohhhs and yiieeehhhhssssssss.

after the hug, I was blushing so hard and Yoongi was scratching the back of his head.

"Damnit. Why did I forgot that we all are vampires here."

We all laughed as the door opened.

"That's embarassing Yoongi but not as embarassing as mine. I'll be taking Taehyung with me.. Adios."

Jungkook said as he entered the house and grab Taehyung out of the house.

Hoseok smirked and said he'll prepare  lunch.

//

A.N: I am back!  I can't  believe I didn't update for 2 months.  I am so sorry but rn we had a long weekend so I was able to update :) it's  not a super update since I just exposed Yoongi's tho 😂😂😂

And guys!!!  This now have 5K reads!!!  Wow 😮😮😮

Thank you for the love you gave to this book omfg 😭😭💕

I love y'all!  😚😚😚

Aaaaaand!!!  Don't  forget  to support our boys!  Buy "her" album and if you can't,  please do help with the stream team!  💕💕💕

Hope y'all liked this chapter 😊