Side Story (Sacrifice)

POV

I was never the good kid.

The brat, needs constant attention and such.
What can I say? My cousin is one of a kind. If you grew up with him you'll know why I feel this way.

I'm jealous, wants recognition coz I know I am also good at somethings.

But life doesn't work that way huh?

When I was young I asked my mother:

"Mom, why are we scared of the the sun?"

"It's coz they burn us dear. Our generation had a great decrease due to sunlight."

Then, it was all debunked on our generation when my cousin went out in broad daylight with nothing but his shorts.

He was glowing.

Don't get me wrong, I love my cousin but... the agony of being with him is suffocating.

That's why I was happy and at the same time sad when he left us and went to school.

I visited him from time to time. Because he is precious to me. He has been one of the few people who trusted me and loved me as who I am.

"Oh! You're here! You're visiting?" It was him. The other reason why I am constantly visiting my cousin.

Jung Hoseok.

"Yeah. I missed my cousin." Well theres no lie at that. But I miss him too.

You see, how should I say this? Jung Hoseok save me from drowning back when I was still young. And to think that he was afraid of the ocean, he managed to still save me. With that, I idolized him. He is kind, a literal sunshine, he was glowing like crazy, really handsome, talented, beautiful, trustworthy, he's the embodiment of everything I like.

Well, it turns out I actually fell inlove him and that it's not just a mere crush.

Should I say this? Uhhh... I actually didn't stay that much in our lair. I followed Hoseok around. I know what it looks but trust me I'm not a stalker. It's just that I can't help myself but adore him and follow him.

I'm not making any sense do I?

I know. I'm helplessly inlove with him.

He constantly took care of my cousin too. With so much tender loving eyes, the way he smiles at him. It made my heart fall. From that, I knew how whipped he was for my cousin.

But... I can't just go and give can I. I'm not even doing anything. I just lurk around and seeing how close they are, I'm just making myself miserable.

—————

Until the day I never thought would came.

I was following him around with great distance. It's one of my talent shut up. And he saw my cousin and some guy fvcking.

I saw how hurt he was. He was supposed to enter the room but he didn't and just walked away. I saw how he punched the tree deep in the forest. How he shouted in agony, how he cried and wept. It was too painful. It's almost I can see myself way back I first found out that he likes my cousin.

I ran away, stopped following him that night and went back to my isolated room.

Contemplating what should I do, how is he right now, why is my cousin a bitch, why he didn't realize that all this time Hoseok loves him. That Hoseok loves him so much.