Traveling

"We're running out of pomegranates"

Who would have thought vampires can be paler than their complexion right now.

Yoongi immedietely hugged his last three bottles of pomegranates as Taehyung run to the refrigerator to secure some bottle as his property.

Hoseok saw us them being overly dramatic but like,  I can't  blame them.  They've  been drinking it like forever. Heck even I who just became a vampire for like what? 2 months? I drink for about atleast 5 bottles per day and having 4 vampires here... Obviously Yoongi's stock will drastically decrease.

"I guess there's no helping it." Hoseok spoke again.

I on the other hand was just sitting on the sofa stealing a bottle of pomegranate from Taehyung.

"We're going back home. "

"Back where?" I innocetly ask as I drink what I stole. Well, it's practically not stealing tho.

"To the Min's" Hoseok said as he prepare some stuff.

And with those words...  I wasted a bottle of pomegranate by dropping and spilling it on the floor.

We're  going to the Min's.

>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<

Taehyung will be left here to take care of the my house together with Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon will also help in taking good care with Hoseok's restaurants and Yoongi's house.

I ask myself what am I doing here packing my stuff to join Hoseok and Yoongi as they go back to their so called territory in some unknown land.

But they said that I need to join them coz,  I'm one of the reason why the stocks are not enough for a quarter.

It's  been so long since I last saw The Min's that I already forgot what they looked like.

"Jiminie,  you ready to go?" Hoseok asked me and I nodded.  He grab my bag and put it in the car as we three hopped on in it.

"It's  gonna be a long ride Babe.  You should sleep" Yoongi said as he caress my shoulder and drew me closer to his body.

I can see a smirk in Hoseok's face as he was driving but I didn't mind it.  Yoongi feels so cozy that I ended up sleeping so fast.

I don't  know how many hours it was but I felt really refreshed once Yoongi woke me up, telling me that we will be flying through a private Jet. My man is rich but I didn't knew that he was this rich.

(No shit Sherlock your man has slaves to squeeze blood out.  He literally has a factory of pomegranates)

I think,  I already slept,  woke up and slept and woke up for god knows how many times already until we landed and drove back to road again.

Somehow. This place feels peaceful  but at the same time it doesn't  feel welcoming.

I am having chills and this is not good for me.  I swear I might puke in this tension. I Don't even know why it is happening.