Crybaby

"Long time no see. Jimin"

He said that but I can't see him. He grabbed me from behind as he run fast towards the inner forest. It's a familiar voice but I can't comprehend who he is.

"Yah!!!" I heard Yoongi from afar. I bet he was running too. as I can feel his presence drew near.

"Yoongi-" I said but was cut off by the man.

"I'm sorry but I have no choice. Someone wants to see you so bad so I'm taking you away." That's the last words I heard before he pinch my crevice and everything went black.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I woke up with the familiar smell. Mrs. Min's Grilled cheese.

I looked around and saw Hoseok beside me tied in the chair as Khun is tickle torturing him.

"Stop it Khun! I don't like th- hahahaha stop!!!" Hoseok pleaded. I wanted to help him but it looks like Khun is having so much fun.

I felt someone backhugging me. "You're awake" It was Yoongi. I took a deep breathe, inhaling his scent. I felt secured.

Ohh right. by the way... "Yoongi, the man who-"

"Jimin!!! You're awake!" I received another hug. No it's more like a glomp since I can't breathe.

"Stop it dad! Jimin can't breathe!" I heard Yoongi at my back who was hug tugging me away from his father who is currently hugging me so tight.

"Shut up you selfish kid of mine! You don't know how much we miss Jimin! And you didn't even called us that he's back!" Mr. Min spatted at Yoongi but was soon ended because Mrs. Min served the grilled cheese and everyone went to sit.

"Jimin, We missed you so much!" Mrs. Min told me as she lightly hugged me.

The Mins loved me but I left our hometown without parting goodbyes to them. I thought they hated me after that. Well, Yoongi didn't talked about them. All he said was his father trained him to be a fine person and they left when he's 20. I though they hated me for leaving Yoongi. Well, since Yoongi and I promised to stay at each others side at that time.

It seems Mr. Min felt my uneasiness and me wandering away in my thoughts. "Yoongi don't tell me you never talked about how much we missed Jimin after he left." He said to his son, mouth wide open.

"What do you want me to say? That you cried when Jimin didn't told you his goodbyes? That my dad is a crybaby?" Yoongi aggressively ate his food as his mother laugh.

Mr. Min cried? "I'm sorry about that Mr and Mrs. Min. The schedule was hectic back then, I was not able to bid my goodbyes. But why didn't you tell me Yoongi?" I asked him and at that Moment, Yoongi and Hoseok stop eating and looked like they were statues.