03-Rooftop

~time pass~

It was lunch break and you have no appetite to eat. You decided to go to the rooftop.

"Dahyun, Eunbi, I'm going to the rooftop"
They knew you always go there so they didn't worry.

Once you get there, your heartbeat increased.

You saw a familiar figure leaning his body on the terrace. The boy was singing, the voice was familiar too, it was music to your ears.

You then leaned on the terrace too, near him, acting like you don't care. It was Jimin. He didn't notice someone was beside him. You looked at his face, his eyes were closed.

After finishing the song he's singing, he opened his eyes. You flinched and acted like you're enjoying the view.

He noticed you and he felt his cheeks get warm of embarassment. The wind blew your hair back as you inhaled, you opened you eyes and you saw Jimin staring at you in the corner of your eye.

"Hi!" You tried saying confidently as if you don't have a crush on him.

"H-hi." He replied cutely.
"So?" You noticed the air is getting awkward.
"How are y-you?"
"I'm fine, you?" You asked back.
Jimin cleared his throat before speaking.
"Good, as long as you're here..." he smiled.

You blushed of his cheesy line. OMG! Did he just say that or am I dreaming?

"What do you mean, Jimin?"
Jimin breathed heavily, "Y/n, I-I kn-know how y-you feel ab-bout me a-and I wanted to return it back, I l-like you too ..." he confessed.

Your eyes widened as your blushed stayed on your cheeks but with a more reddish color.

"I-I--" You were cut off by the school bell.
"Oh, I need to go." You pointed at the door.
"Ok, take care. Bye!" He waved.

As soon as you got inside the room, you told your friends about Jimin confessing his feelings for you. They were surprised then most of the day they teased you 'bout it.

*****

--In BTS' dorm--

"I confessed to her..." Jimin said to his 6 friends.

Rewind, rewind!

방탄소년단-consists of 7 members
-Kim Seokjin
-Min Yoongi
-Jung Hoseok
-Kim Namjoon
-Park Jimin
-Kim Taehyung
-Jeon Jungkook

Fast Forward...

"What?!"
"Really?!"
Jimin nodded.
"What did she say?" Taehyung asked.
"She was about to say something, but she was cut of by the school bell..." Jimin pouted.

"It's okay..."Hoseok comforted him.

"Oh, Jungkook! Why did you become so quiet all of a sudden?" Yoongi asked.

"Umm..I think I'm just tired. I'll go rest." He pointed at his room.

In Jungkook's mind

What?! He confessed to who?
*started brainstorming*
Oh, the one who has a crush on him...tsk,tsk
Awwww, I miss Y/N
Did she forget the promise already?
Ohhhh, I just want to show myself to her already.
What if she hasn't moved yet?
(A/n: Yes, she didn't...😋)
Hmmmm....

End of JK's mind

Jungkook changed into a white shirt and black sweat pants. He planned to go to your house.

"Hyung! I'll go out to get fresh air!" He ran outside.

"WAIT!" The hyungs shouted.

//time pass//

He arrived at the apartment door. He knocked.

"Coming!" He smiled to hear your voice.

He heard the door clicked so he neatad himself. "Annyeo--who are you? Wait, you look familiar!" You squinted her eyes at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't introduce himself yet. He suddenly hugged her. You pushed him away "Stranger get away from me!" You shouted at him.

"Aigoo~Chubs never changed...."
"Yah! Why are you--how did you know my nickname?" You squinted your eyes again.

"You don't remember me?!" He said pretending to be shocked. "Ahh~ I knew I grew more handsome..." he said teasingly.

"Yah! Tell me wHO YOU ARE BEFORE I HIT YOU WITH A PAN!!!" You stomped as you scratched your head.

"Ok, ok calm down. Hi! I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He smiled as he offered his hand for a handshake.

Am I even dreaming?

"J-Jungkook?!" Your eyes widened.
"Yes. Why? You surprised?"
You hugged him tight as you sobbed quietly. He noticed it as he felt his shirt getting wet.

He pulled out of the hug. "Oh no! Don't cry!" You still can't stop crying. You thought he won't come back anymore.

Thanks fate! Hwaiting!

He shushed you as he pulled you in his chest. "Ah! You never changed!" He said as you hit his chest. "Ok, ok I'll stop. How about we go inside huh?"

"Right." You wiped your tears as You pointed at him and he chuckled.

*****

A/N: updateeeee! This chapter is more of like an imagine for Jimin at the first part and Jungkook imagine at the last part. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!! I love you!

 Thanks guys!!!!!!!!! I love you!