45-Accident

Flashback

Night

Jungkook was going to Ara's place. He furiously knocked on the door. "ARA! OPEN UP!"

The door opened seeing Ara standing. "Hello, babe. Why? Missed me, again?"

Jungkook slammed the door close."What are you doing?" He said seriously.

She stood up as she cleared her throat. "I know you would get tired of her.." She approached Jungkook while trying to hug his arm.

Jungkook gritted his teeth. "Come here." He lead Ara to the couch. He pushed her the pinned her arm down.

"Such a bad girl...I ought to give you a punishment." He said as Ara smirked. "I like the punishment." He slowly slid his hands on her neck until her giggle turn into gasps.

"Jung-Jungkook." She kept slapping his arm. "You're seriously irritating, I told you to leave Y/n alone, right?"

Ara quickly nodded, she can't speak because of Jungkook. "But, you didn't listen. Instead, you told lies to my parents and broke our relationship." He tightened his grip on her neck.

"So this is what you get." He said as he saw Ara's face turned into an unatural color.

"Plea--se, I-I can exp-lain." She coughed while holding his neck. "Explain me non-sense? I'm wasting my time here." He headed to the door but Ara pulled him.

She was looking at him with tears, begging eyes, but jungkook dosen't give a (A/n: TOOT!). "Please, I'm doing this for you, she's nothi--"

"Say that again." He menaced. (A/n: what's the meaning of menaced? Haha my friend told me to put it.)

Ara changed her words. "She can't give you anything, but I can. She's just a typical person that doesn't deserve you!" I pushed her away and glared at her.

"And what makes you think she isn't worthy of me? You're the one who isn't. She makes me feel like myself, how much I'm being loved. Unlike you, I feel more like a pawn of my parents. You can't give me what Y/n does."

Ara bursts into tears as she tried to hug Jungkook. "I can change just for you. Please give me another chance."

Jungkook pushed her away. "Confess your lies to my parents." He said and left greeted by the rain outside.

He walked through the dark, slippery road. He suddenly thought, how he got (TOOT) up. He purposely walked in the middle of the road.

He can see a light from behind, he looked back as he widened his eyes. The world blacked out.

End of flashback

*****

A/n: is it okay? I hope you liked it. Thank you! Bye!