38-Regret Pt.2

You woke up in a white room, you looked around and saw your brother's head resting on your mom's chest, they were both sleeping on the couch.

You sat up properly, "Eomma" You said weakly. She woke up "Hey, you should rest." She stood up that made Yoongi's head fall on the couch. "Oh no, I'm sorry son."

He shrugged and slept in another position. "How are you feeling, sweetie?" She carresed your hair. "I'm fine mom. How long am I out?"

"It's only 24 hours, and that's better than 2 days." She answered. "Y/n!" You saw your friends barged in your room. They hugged you as your mother smiled. "Be quiet. My brother's sleeping." You pointed at him.

"I'll tell the others that your awake." Your mom said. "They're all here?"

"Nope, phone call" Your mom wiggled her phone and went out. "Where is Jungkook?" You said as your friends sat at both opposite sides on your bed.

"Ooohh~" They both teased. "It's not that." You bite your bottom lip. Your mom entered "They said they'll be on their way."

*****

One day later

"Ahh~ finally I can move freely!" You said and opened your arms. "You really missed the house?" Jungkook said. "Umm..why not?" You scoffed.

"I'll cook lunch." Your mom volunteered. "Okay mom. But your always cooking food." You raised your eyebrows. "I just don't want to taste your kimchi rice again, I want other meals." She said.

Whenever she goes home late, her dinner is always kimchi rice. "I need to sleep!" Yoongi yawned. "You always sleep, hyung."

*****

Your phone vibrated, and you recieved a text message.

SHITTY EX: Y/n can you meet me at the park on midnight?

You: Why midnight?

SHITTY EX: I need some work to do and I'm only free on midnight.

You: Work? Work with your girlies?

SHITTY EX: Just go. Alone.

You opened your chat with your best friends.

You: Hey girls! Jimin is asking me to meet him on midnight. Should I go?

TOFUU: NO! WE WILL GO WITH YOU!

BEAGLE: YEAH! AND IT'S NOT SAFE ON MIDNIGHT!

You: Chill, why are you all shouting at me?

BEAGLE: BECAUSE...BECAUSE...ANSWER FOR ME DAHYUN!

TOFUU: BECAUSE IT'S JIMIN! YOU KNOW WHY WE'RE SO MAD AT HIM RIGHT?

You: But he said I should be going there. ALONE. Dude, how he higlighted the words scares me a lot.

BEAGLE: I'LL TEXT HIM AND SPAM HIM WITH...uhhh...what do you call that again?

TOFUU: Darling, it's threat....

BEAGLE: YEAH! WHAT'S HIS NUMBER?!

You: Guys, can you cut the capital letters please?

You: I got myself don't worry...I'm not a kid anymore also I learned Taekwondo when I was a kid....

TOFUU: BUT DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE MOVES?

TOFUU: Oh, wait...I forgot to take off my caps lock😂

BEAGLE: Make sure your safe or else I'll kick his balls and I'll also make sure he won't make any babies anymore!

(A/n: Lol, I just learned that from a story😂)

You: Okay, gotta practice😂😂

*****

You wore an all black outfit and you also made sure all of them are asleep. Coast clear.

You quietly sneaked out of the house. You were hella scared, walking in the alleys alone at night.

~~~

You arrived at the park and saw Jimin sitting on the bench, sleeping. He might be waiting for me in a while.

"Jimin-ah" You whisper-shouted (?). You walked to him and went to his ear. "YAH!" He woke up, screaming.

You saw his reaction and can't stop laughing. "Look how big your eyes were!" You laughed. "Be quiet. People are sleeping." You whispered.

"You're crazy." He scoffed. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about us." Your eyes-widened. "W-what about us?" You said not even giving him a look.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to che-- do that to you." He said. "I'm sorry Jimin. I don't wanna know the reason why." You stood up but he pulled your arm. "Listen to me, please just once."

You wiggled your arm from his grip and ran away. He was running after you and he caught up eith you.

He kneeled infront of you in tears, you looked up, don't want to see him crying. He held your hand "Please, just listen to me."

You thought he would end your relationship with each other and just stay as friends but, no.

You kneeled down and hugged him. You stayed like that for a while then you pulled back. You held his cheek and wiped his tears with your thumb. He held your hand and carresed it.

You helped him stand up and he walked you home.

*****

A/n: is the chapter okay? I wish you like it. Is the cover okay? Thank you!