Bonus Chapter #5

Jungkook just colored his hair to red then to blonde. He looks...hot.

You were scrolling in Twitter and passed YG's post. GD's concert on SATURDAY?!?!?!? You thought.

You squealed making Jungkook, Jaein and Junho barg into your room. "What happened?" Jungkook asked worringly.

You quickly closed your laptop. "N-Nothing. I w-was fangirling over uhmm..Park Bogum." You lied.

"Oh.." Jungkook replied. "Appa.." Jaein tugged on his shirt. They left the room and continued playing.

You scrolled down and saw another post Sold out tickets: Front row and last row.

(Sorry..I dunno how..)

You got ready and went out calling your friends. "Yah! Y/n! Where are you going?" Jungkook chased you.

"I'm going out with my friends." You lied again. "I want to ask you if you--"

"Gotta go!"

*****

You arrived at the mall with Dahyun and Jimin and Eunbi. "What the fck?! This line is long." Jimin mumbled.

Dahyun invited Eunbi to H&M and buy clothes. You were left with Jimin. Alone.

"H-how is Jaein and Junho?" He asked awkwardly. "They're doing fine. Jungkook looks like their older brother though."

"Did you tell Jungkook about GD's concert?" He asked again.

"No! Its a surprise." You whispered. "Y/n, h-how are you so comfortable with me?" He asked again.

"Wae? (Why?)"

"You know we..uhmm..we had like a--"

"Pfft..Jimin, its been 7 years since that happened." You scoffed. "And you're already with Dahyun."

"Right." He frowned.

~~~

You bought two tickets for you and Jungkook, Jimin bought two for him and his girlfriend...fiancee, Eunbi bought one for herself, she's still single.

"Jimin-ssi, can you drop me at Eunbi's house?" Dahyun asked. She already asked you but you refused, you still have to take care for your kids including Jungkook...he's your baby soo...

~~

You're left with Jimin, alone...again. A sad song played on the radio as he drove quietly. It was dead silence but was cut off by Jimin clearing his throat.

You arrived at your house. "Can I see Jaein and Junho?" He asked as you nodded.

You pressed the doorbell. "Hey Jimin, than--"

He pressed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes widened.

The door opened.

"YAH!" Jungkook punched Jimin in the faceu.

You gasped as Jungkook dragged you inside, leaving Jimin on the ground, hissing in pain.

Jungkook led you to your bedroom and locked the door. "Did you go out on a date with him?"

You shook your head. "Why are you with him?!" He shouted at your making your tears  fall.

"I went out with Dahyun and Eunbi, but he was there too!" You shouted back. "Why were you alone with him just now?!"

"Dahyun asked to drop them on Eunbi's house and he drove me home! What's wrong with that?!"