46-Hospital

"J-Jungkook!" You ran to his laying figure on the hospital bed. Everything looks worse...for you.

He has bandage on his forehead, there are cords... (???????) On his chest, it made you feel sorry.

You heard the door close, which means the boys left. You sat on the chair beside his bed and held his hand. "Jungkook-ah! Wake up!" You slightly shook his hand.

You sighed as you sniffled. You stood up and got closer to his face and kissed him. You felt him kiss back.

You opened your eyes seeing his one eye opened. "Yah!" You stepped back. His smiled cheekily. "What the heck is wrong with you, pervert?!" He just laughed at you.

"Were you awake all the time?" He nodded. "Do they know you were awake?"

"Haha, We planned it." You hit his arm. "So this is not real?"

"What do you think, we planned the car crash? We would pay for this things?" Your eyes widened. "Car crash?"

Jungkook didn't reply. "How long have you been here?" You held his hand. "4 days, this is my fifth day..."

Now you feel guilty. "Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry." "Don't worry, we'll go back."

"No!" You exclaimed. "It's okay, we'll tell them what's true." Jungkook winked at you.

*****

2 days later

"Are you sure, you're okay now?" You asked Jungkook. "I'm fine."

"You're fine but not okay?" You asked again. "Y/n, you asked me the same question for a hundred times already." He cupped your face.

"I'm just worried..." You pouted. "Stop being cute." He pecked your nose.

A few more minutes of walking, you arrived at the devil's den...(too much). Jungkook's mom called him and asked him if he feels okay and she also told him to go to Busan to arrange his marrige with Ara.

Jungkook pressed the doorbell. "Jungkook, I'm nervous."

"Don't be, I'm here." He hugged you. "Jungkook-ssi! You should tell Mom immediatley." His brother said that made you surprised.

"What do you mean?" You asked. "I'm with you guys, I saw Ara's eyes that she wasn't telling the truth." He said. "C'mon in."

Jungkook held your hand tightly. You saw Ara get disgusted by your view. "Yes mom?" He said.

Jungkook's mom looked at you from head to toe. "Why did you bring her?" His mom asked rudely.

"She's probably here to say lies again." She  dabbed the corner of her eye. You wanted to do something but you can't.

"You don't have to explain anymore, Y/n. You are a despicable person who hurts Ara just to get my son." Mr. Jeon said.

You got shocked. Me? Harming Ara? More like HER hurting me. "What?!"

"Turning our roles around as if it was a play. Ara is the despicable one here!" You burst out, Jungkook's parents turned their attention to Ara.

"What? S-she, she's telling a l-lie!" She stammered. Jungkook's parents were now confused. They don't know who is the one to believe.

"Y/n," Jungkook whispered in your ear as you looked at him seeing him smirking. "Look at her! She made Jungkook evil!" Ara pointed at you.

"I'll let you handle this. Is it okay?" Jungkook asked as you breathed heavily. He carresed your hand. "You can do it."

You nodded. I can do this! Right?  You turned your attention to Ara and to Jungkook's parents.

Jungkook interupted you before you could speak. "Ara is lying. She never speaks the truth. Can you see that? I made myself clear, I'm against this marrige. I belong to Y/n and no one else."

"Jungkook, you're speaking non-sense. The girl beside you, isnt worthy of you. She stooped so low to hurt Ara just to be with you." His father said.

"Ara, what did you say to my parents?" Jungkook looked at Ara coldly. "Answer me!"

*****

A/n: hello everyone! How are you? Sorry for not updating. I can't wait for my next update LOL. Be ready for the feels...or tingly sensation 😉.

Haha Thanks for waiting! Bye!