32-Mom

A loud knock was heard. You wipe your eyes and answered the door. "M-mom?" You saw your mom in tears, she has a red spot on her cheek. You let her in.

"Mom, w-what happened?"
"Your dad." She said and continued. "He hurt me"
"Mom, no. Dad is never like that."
"He brought a girl in the hotel room and they made me as treated me like I wasn't his wife."

You hugged your mom. She cried and cried until you stood up and went to Yoongi's room. "Oppa~" He opened the door. "Why?"

"Eomma, Appa" You started crying as you pulled him downstairs. "Eomma!" He ran to your mom. She told Yoongi what happened and tried to remain calm. You ran to the bathroom.

I hate my life, I hate my life You kept repeating those words to your self. You sobbed loudly in the bathroom, You didn't care, even when you sound like, Chewbacca.

You went out and found Yoongi fiddling with his fingers and Your mom is not there anymore. "Oppa, where is Eomma?"

"In their room." He answered coldly. "I mean HER room."

*****

Jungkook's POV

I texted Ara and told her to meet me at the same park. She replied really quick and said yes.

Y/n is not yet here, it's a great timing. I also told Yoongi-hyung to pick her up. I headed out and went to the park.

"Ara" I called out and she looked at me shyly. "You would?" She asked and I nodded. She hugged me and said "All you have to do is to pretend as my boyfriend and I will pay you."

We talked for a bit she was soo shy. Unlike the other girls in school who wanted my attention so bad. I told her that I have to go but...

"Do you think you're f-forgetting something?" She hesitated. "Oh, the money?" She shook her head them pointed at her cheek. Uhh.. Ew? "Y-yeah, right" I was about to give her a quick peck on the cheek  but she turned her head around and our lips touched. *vomits*

"Thanks." She winked at me. *vomits again* I gave a fake smile. I turned around and quickly wiped my lips then walked out. Cringe

End of POV

*****

Lockers

"You know what girls? I have a boyfriend now." The beach said as her fake sidekicks started acting surprised. Aww poor girls

"Aww ugly duckling is jealous." She says towards you. You walked out grabbing your books. You were pushed by an impact from your back that made you fall on the ground.

Argh! You stood up and fixed your uniform. "Yah!" Ara gritted her teeth as she pulled your hand. "CAN YOU STOP?!" You screamed at her face and it made her loose her grip on your wrist.

You walked out amd made your way to your classroom. "What took you so long?" Your friends started to worry. You told them before ths teacher enters the classroom. "One more and I will beat the crap out of her!" Dahyun cracks her knuckles. "Woah, woah chill" Eunbi said.

*****

A/n: hello! How are you? Is the chapter good? Thanks !