Bonus chapter

Your relationship with Jungkook is just the same but him being stressed from work makes you two argue.

"Jungkook-ah" You entered his office. He hummed in response.

"D-dinner is rea--"

"I have to finish this first."

"Jungkook, you also need to--"

"Then we will have problems because there is no money to buy food." He raised his voice.

You clenched your fist and lost your temper. "Okay. Then starve to death."

You slammed the door close and felt tears at the brim of your eyes.

"Eomma, why are you crying?" The four year old, Jaein asked.

"Dirt came in my eye." You smiled and you carried her to the dining table. "Can you call your brother?" You asked and she nodded. "JUNHO-OPPA!!!" She shouted.

"WAE!?"

"DINNER!"

Ten year old, Junho came down with his headphones on his neck. "Junho, put that down and eat dinner first."

He nodded and took of his headphones.

You fed Jaein and Junho fed himself. Jungkook hasn't left his office yet.

*****

(Prepare for the feels + its all cheesy and cringey so prepare. I warned you.)

You sat in your room looking at your wedding picture, thinking about the past days Jungkook was stressed.

You heard the door opened and wiped your eyes real quick. "Y/n-ah." Jungkook said as you felt arms around your waist.

He cuddled closer trying to catch your attention. "Why are you here?" You asked coldly not looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He said, pouting. You hummed in response.

He whined like a baby. You can't resist him like that. You smiled still not looking at him.

He let go and crossed his arms, acting mad.

"Ahh Jungkook-ah!" You finally looked at him but he was facing the other way.

He smiled and hugged you making you fall on the bed. "Sorryyyyy~"

"Its okay." You pinched his cheeks.

"Eomma!!!! Jaein keeps on coming in my room!!!" Junho shouted.

You both groaned. "Go get it."

"Come on!"

"I'm taking care of them the whole day!"

"Okay." He closed the door.

He peeked in again and said. "Uhmm..."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing." He went out.

"Weird." You chuckled.

*****

Hope you like this chapter....I think there are more bonus chapters coming if I have an Idea...bye