11-Jimin

You heard the door bell rang. Then you walked to the door it might be Jungkook.

You put your hood on your head covering your eyes.

"Hi Jungkook!" You greeted. "Yah! Why would you cover half of your face?" He put my hood over my head. Revealing my face. You hugged him as he hugged back. You noticed someone wearing the same sweater as yours and that someone is wearing a mask.

You pulled out of the hug. "Jungkook, you brought someone?" You whispered.

"What?! No?!" He shouted-whispered. "Then, who is that?" You said as he looked back.

The man removed his mask. "So, nice seeing you two..." he smiled bitterly. You and Jungkook's eyes went big. Your world stopped. It was none other than your boyfriend, Jimin.

"Jimin-hyung" You heard Jungkook whispered. What? Jungkook knows Jimin? I knew it!

"So, Jungkook. Y/N is 'Chubs' huh?" He walked nearer. "Wait you know each other?"

*****

The three of you are seating on the couch as the awkwardness hugged you.

"So?" You cut the silence. "You know each other right?" You asked. Silence. Jungkook rolls his eyes whenever he sees Jimin. While Jimin, is staring at the floor.

"YA--"Jungkook cut you off. "Yeah, we know each other. We live at a dorm. We go to the same school. We are both in a group called 방탄소년단. Ok?" Your eyes widened.

"Wait, so you go to SOPA Uni.?" You asked. "Are you the boy at the rooftop? The one I bumped to?" He nodded slowly.

"Y/N, why did you lie? You said you don't know who is Chubs. But then it turned out to be you." Jimin's voice sounded weak.

"Cause, it was a nickname only me and Jungkook knows." You explained. "And her parents." Jungkook added.

"Ok, enough drama." You said as you sat between them.

"Soo, how was your day yesterday?" You asked them.

"Our leader Namjoon was attacked by a girl. And Yoongi-hyung went to his parents last Thursday." Jimin said. You gasped silently. Yoongi?

"Namjoon-hyung bumped to a girl and the girl fell then he didn't help her. I was about to help her but, but, but--"

"WHAT?!" Jimin shouted. You put your finger on your lips. Your brother might be mad. "Oppa, might be awake."

"WHO IS OPPA?!" They said in unison. "My brother." You said.

"WAIT! YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!" Jungkook shouted. "While you were here, Oppa was at Daegu with our grandparents." You explained.

You went to his room. You opened the door. You already saw him sitting on his bed with furrowed eyebrows. Uh-oh...

"Umm, Yoongi-oppa~ Uhh, my friends are here." You said, nervously.

"Why do I hear boys?" He said with his deep voice.

"Umm, they are boys. They are not Eunbi and Dahyun..." He nodded in response.

"Umm, do you want to eat breakfast? I made pancakes." You said. He nodded in response again.

Both of you went down. "HYUNG!!!" The two boys ran to him.

*****

A/N: Lamest update ever!