Bonus Chapter #4

I dont know when this bonus chapters end...but I still keep on writing because I enjoy writing this stuff, instead of making a book 2/sequel..yeah.

"Good morning~" You heard Jungkook behind you. "Morning Kookie!" He crept his arm around your waist as you turned around to face him.

You suddenly heard Jaein cried. You sat up quickly but Jungkook whined pulling your arm. "But Jaein.."

"She can handle it herself." He said, closing his eyes. You yanked your arm and ran to Junho's room, to check if they fought again. But she wasn't there.

You ran to her room. You saw her crying while hugging her stuffed toy. "Wae? Gwenchana? (Why? Are you okay?)" You picked her up.

"Eomma, I had a nightmare." She pouted. "It's okay, its okay.." You pat her back and went back to your room. "Aww, wae? (Aww, why?)" You gave Jaein to Jungkook.

You went out and cooked omelet. You heard a piano playing. You turned off the stove and headed to Junho's room. You watch him play the keyboard from the small gap.

When he finished playing, you entered his room and clapped. "Wah! Daebak! (Amazing!)"

He stood up and waved to the imaginary audience, even if you are the only one. You giggled and gave your son a hug.

"We're going to Uncle Yoongi's house later." You said and his smile widened.

*****

You entered Yoongi's house. "Annyeong!" You waved to Yoongi who was watching over Yoo. "Annyeo-- Ah! Wae?!" Yoo suddenly cried.

Yoongi is a house-husband, he takes care of the 3-month baby Yuri and Yoo while Yumi (Yoongi's wife) is working.

(Sorry...a lot of 'y' I cant think of other names soooo)

Jaein ran to the crib and saw the baby. "Aww~" Her eyes softened. Junho was on his phone. Yoongi sighed. "Minji! Can you look at Yoo first?" He called the babysitter.

"Are you going to leave the kids here?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and nodded.

You looked at them, confused. "How do you do this?" Junho asked Yoongi, showing something on his phone. "Where is Yuri-unnie?" Jaein asked.

*****

"Why are we leaving them?" You asked looking back at the gate. "Its just for a while.." He smirked. "But why?"

"Remember Yesterday?"

You shook your head. "I'm not yet done with you."

You got nervous, curious of what he will do. He drove to a theme park. "Why are we here?" You asked.

"You want something else?" He asked.

~~

You gripped on Jungkook's arm, tightly. He laughed, looking at you being so cute. "We are just going up." He said. You looked up. "Oh."

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" You screamed as it dropped.

~~~

"Jungkook, I can't walk." You said holding onto him, your legs wiggling. "I dont want to go back to that dropper." You said, shaking your head.

He was smirking, as if he has a plan.

~~~

You went to the rollercoaster, the viking, and lastly the ferris wheel.

You looked at the view from the window. He was sitting across from you but he want sit beside you.

You pat the sit next to you. "I saw from the dramas you watch, the kiss at the top." He said looking at you, smirking.

"I want you to kiss me..with tongue action." He smirked. You aren't used to make the move first. "Dont waste your time." He said. You bit your lip.

You hesitated at first but you give in. You sighed, glancing at him. He was looking somewhere else, waiting for you.

You leaned in and kissed him, passionately and you tried to insert your tongue but he teased you. "Welcom--"

You were about to pull out but Jungkook held the back of your head bringing it closer to his. You pushed him with all your strength and ran out.

"I enjoyed the ride." Jungkook pat the guy's back.

*****

You both went back to the car, in an awkward situation. Jungkook liked the silence. He slipped his hand onto yours.

But you yanked it. "Min-- Jeon Y/n." He called you, you ignored him and looked outside. He stopped at the red light.

"Yah~" He whined. "Woah look!" You pointed at the cute kitten. He made you face him by holding your shoulders. "What do you want, Jeon Jungkook?" You crossed your arms.

"I want you."

-beep beep-

He looked at the red light which is now green and drove back to your house. "Wait, aren't we going to pick up the kids?"

"At 8." He said.

"Why?"

"I want to be alone with you."

~~~

You got inside and you said. "I have to cook."

You looked at him. He is looking at you with dark eyes, making you nervous. He pinned you against the wall. "J-Jeon Jungkook, I h-have to--" He kissed you.

He was holding the back of your head, so you can't get out.

"I'm going to finish what I missed yesterday."

*****

"Where is mommy?" Jaein asked Yoongi, Yoongi shrugged. "Go play with Yuri first okay?"

*****

You fidgeted from your position while Jungkook was holding your arms down. "I missed you." His voice changed but he wanted something. "But we see each other everyday.."

"I missed being with you, alone." He attacked your neck as you moaned. Half of you liked it, and the other half doesn't.

He went down to your collarbone and stopped. "Why did you stop?" You asked.

He smirked, you released what you just said and covered your mouth. "So you want more?"

*****

Lol hello guys! *wink, wink* I made Jungkook a hoe. I'm really sorry.

This chapter is lame...I dont like it haha..😅

Thank you! Bye💕