37-Regret

(Jimin's shirt fits the story...regret😂)

Whole week, you and Jungkook were awkward with each other after the thunderstorm.

Every time you eat together, you always exchange glances. Your mom noticed but she laughs it off Young love. She thought

*****

"Y/n-ah~ You know I was like that with your father when we were kids. We were in college when we found each other." She looked at you.

"Why do you say, mom?" You asked. "I know you have feelings for Jungkook. I can see how you look at him is different." She held your hand.

Your cheeks heated up as a small smile appeared on your face. "Aigoo~ my daughter grew up so fast!" She pulled you into a hug.

"I know he likes you two." She said and your cheeks burned.

*****

"Y/n-ah, take care." Your mom said and winked at you. "Ne, You too." You waved bye then she closed the door.

You turned around and saw Jungkook standing, shook. "U okay?" You lightly slapped his cheeks.

He shrugged and went back to what he was doing. You laughed and went upstairs.

~~~

Jungkook POV

I was watching some TV shows then I heard the door unlock. "Hyung!" I stood up seeing all my hyungs, including Jimin-hyung.

"Jungkook-ah, where is Y/n?" Yoongi-hyung asked as I pointed at their room.

Yoongi-hyung went at their room and we started talking about non-sense things.

I opened the topic about Y/n. "V-hyung, do you know Y/n has a crush on you?" I asked confidently. "Me?" He pointed at his chest, I nodded and he blushed.

"You like her?" Hoseok-hyung asked him. "Maybe?" He said smiking like crazy. "But I know she likes Jungkook more than me!" V-hyung said to me.

"Tsss...nope, nope, never gonna happen." I shook my head. I noticed Jimin-hyung was quiet and he kept on looking at his phone.

I stood up and went to him. "Hyung, You okay?" He quickly put his phone in his pockets, as if he was hiding something from me.

"Yeah." He put on a bitter smile. There was an awkward silence between us. Then I saw Y/n going down the stairs with her earphones again, looking down on her phone.

"Hyung..." I tap his shoulder then pointed at her. Yoongi-hyung followed.

End of POV

*****

"Y/n~ Oppa's home." You stood up and opened the door. "My friends are downstairs, wanna join them?"

"Nah, I'm fine." You smiled. "I want you to listen to this song I made, I know you have a better taste of music than my friends, here." He handed you his headphones and played it. You nodded to the beat and looked at him.

"Wow! Teach me how to do it!" You said, smiling. "Sure!" He messed your hair and grabbed your hand. "Huh?"

"C'mon, they went here to see you." He smiled. "Fine." You said and plugged your earphones.

You went down not looking at them. You headed to the kitchen while browsing on your phone. You got a glass of water (A/n:sorry for too much info...I just don't know how to explain my imagination)

You were about drink but was cut off by a hug. You looked at the boys and you saw them looking at the scene, you just stood there shock. You looked at him and reconized, this little cheater.

You rolled your eyes and just waited for him impatiently to pull back. "I'm sorry. I felt so stupid. Please forgive me." He said, starting to cry and you remember you can't stand seeing him crying.

You slightly pushed him away, not looking at him. You put the water down and felt kinda dizzy. Depression.

You felt his hand on your cheek "Y/n, are you okay?" He sounded worried. You put his hand away from you as you held his hand tightly.

You massaged your temples with your free hand.

"Y/n!"

You passed out.

*****

A/n: ugh! I hate drama...but I'm so into the story and IDK what to write...this chapter is not really regret but idk what to put as a title. Thanks! Bye!