22-Angry

"It's you"

"How is it me? I did not do anything to hyung! I just arrived then he suddenly shouted at me! WHY ME!" Jungkook shouted back and went out of the dorm with heavy steps.

Jungkook's POV

I raged and went out of the dorm building. I want some alone time. Why does this keep on happening to me and Jiminie-hyung.

Why was he mad at me? All I did was just joking and he suddenly shoUT AT ME!

AND NOW I FEEL SORRY TO MY HYUNGS!

What if I just have a vacation in Busan with my family? That would be a good thing since there is no school anymore. Its vacation time so why not?

I want to forget everything that happened today.

End of POV

*****

Jungkook is walking to the park for some fresh time he sat at a bench near the swing. He can hear children playing and laughing that made him smile. He started to remember when him and Y/N were kids. He missed those days.

*****

You heard your mom and dad greeted someone downstairs so you went down as well.

"Oh! Oppa! Why are you suddenly here? Is there a problem?" You asked. He excused to you parents. He dragged you upstairs and whispered "Let's talk"

You and Yoongi went up to talk where no one can hear you. "So did you hear about Jimin?"

"What about Jimin? Is he okay? What happened?" You started to worry again.
"He saw you and umm Kook you know..." He made the gesture. Shi--is he the one who dropped the flowers?

"Where is he?" You asked.
"Dorm" you got your bag and headed out with Yoongi.

*****

Yoongi opened the door with the keys. You two went in and you bowed down to the members who are sitting at the sofa watching a movie.

Jungkook is not here?

"Why is she here again?" Namjoon asked.
Before Yoongi could reply you said "Okay, I'll leave now." You pointed at the door. "Bye" you waved.

You are quite annoyed with Namjoon's attitude. You closed the door and sighed.

*****

"Yah! You didn't have to be rude!" Jin shouted at Namjoon. "What? I was asking properly!" Namjoon shouted back.

"But you sounded rude. See what you did? My sister got annoyed." Yoongi held his temper.

*****

You headed to the cafeteria downstairs and called Yoongi.

"Oppa, I'm at the cafeteria downstairs"

"Okay I'll bring Jimin there"

"O-okay"

"I'll see you"

He ended the call. You suddenly got nervous.

*****

Yoongi knocked on the door. "Jimin-ah, this is Yoongi-hyung." Jimin opened the door with puffy eyes, he was crying.

"What?" He asked with his husky voice. "Let's go downstairs at the cafeteria. Y/N is waiting."

Jimin's eyes widened. "Y/N is here?" He asked in shock. But he remembered the scene in the cafe. "She doesn't love me anymore." He lowered his head and a tear dropped. Just by thinking of it makes him sad.

"She went here to talk to you."
"Fine." Jimin replied.

*****

A/n: I almost forgot to end the chapter haha. Wait for the next chapter😃