28-Back

"WHAT?!" He shouted, clenching his fists.

*****

You, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin were waiting at the airport. You thought about Jimin He didn't come...I'm not surprised

The boys was talking to each other then You saw Jungkook walk out. "Yah! Kookie!" You screamed as he walked to you with a wide smile.

"Oh Kook! Did you grow up? Or...we just haven't seen each other for a long time?" Taehyung asked. "Oh! Jimin-hyung didn't come? I'm surprised."

As you heard 'Jimin'...the jerk, your smiled faded and a frown replaced it. Jungkook noticed you frowning. "Y/n, are you okay? Your expression changed when I just said Jim--" Hoseok covered his mouth as he brought him inside the van.

*****

"Why? What's wrong about Jimin-hyung?" He asked Hoseok. Jungshook.

"He...UGH! How do I say this to you!" Still..shook. He still doesn't have any clue, he's so confused. Hoseok took a deep breath.

"He and Y--" Then the rest of the guys entered the van.

Stop right there! You thought! SIKE! This chapter is not that yeah! I forgot the word...

"Jimin and Y/n broke up--"
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jungkook shouted.
"LET ME FINISH!" Hoseok shouted back.

"They broke up because of Jimin..he..uh..he ch-che-ated.." He said stuttering. "Wait...WHAT?!" Hoseok saw fire in Jungkook's eyes.

*****

"What's happening inside?"
"Why are they shouting?"
"ASH! REALLY!"
They were talking about the two shouting
inside the car. Taehyung suddenly smirked, thinking of something dirty.

Namjoon suddenly hit the back of his head. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Tae, I know what you're thinking" Taehyung just shrugged. "Do we really need to stay here for a long time?" You yawn.

*****

The ride was quiet...and awkward. You were sitting beside Jungkook he was quiet...yeah, yeah Hoseok told him.

"Let's head to the dorm first."
"Drop me and Oppa first." You both said at the same time. You looked at each other then started fighting.

"I said it first!"
"No I did!"
"No me!"
"Me!"
Just like the old times.

"Can you two stop being immature?" Yoongi said annoyed. You both stopped and rolled your eyes at each other.

They dropped you both first at your house. "Thank you!" You smiled. "Its okay. Enjoy!" Jin said back. You looked at Jungkook teasingly and then they left.

*****

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hoseok entered first the last was Jungkook. "Oh! Jungkookie you--" A punch cut off Jimin.

He was speechless. He couldn't say a word he just looked at Jungkook walk in their room.

Jungkook and Taehyung was alone in their room. "Why did you punch him?" Jungkook looked at him and sighed. "He hurt my best friend!" Taehyung sighed.

"Wait why are you packing your toys and posters?" He asked again. "I'm moving out." Taehyung nodded and left he also told the other members.

"Bye." He said coldly.

*****

A/n: is the story getting boring? Do I put a lot of details? Do you still like it? Do you want me to put some more dramatic? Or do you want a funny one? Do you want me to change the title of the story? Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks for wasting your time. Bye😊