18-Dinner

Jin gave the icebag/cold compress (A/N: I don't know what you call it, forgive me) to Yoongi.

"So if you hid, who whispered a while ago?" Jin asked.
"Nope, not me" you replied.
Namjoon was about to scream but Jimin covered Namjoon's mouth.

"Hehe, It was really me😅" Your statement made them sigh.
"Oh, umm, the food might get cold." You continued.

They went altogether on the table. "Y/N-ah~, do you want to eat with us?" Yoongi asked. Before you replied you looked at Jimin then to Jungkook. "No, I'm fine."

You were really hungry but you resisted it by drinking water, it's for the sake of the boys.

You lied down the couch and closed your eyes. And you fell asleep.

*****
JK POV

"So if you disguised who whispered a while ago?" Jin-hyung asked.
"Nope, not me." Y/N replied.
Namjoon-hyung was about to scream but Jimin-hyung covered Namjoon-hyung's mouth.

"Hehe, it was really me😅" She is really cute, it is hard to ignore her but it is for Jimin-hyung. "Oh, umm, the food might get cold." She continued.

We went altogether on the table. "Y/N-ah~, do you want to eat with us?" Yoongi-hyung asked. I looked down at my plate, I know she will look at me and Jimin-hyung. "No, I'm fine" She replied.

While we were eating, I could see her kept on drinking water. What's wrong with this girl? Then she lied down on the couch.

*****

She is sleeping. Jin-hyung is washing the dishes. Jimin-hyung is playing at his phone, while V-hyung and Hoseok-hyung watched videos and kept on laughing. Namjoon-hyung is brainstorming, I decided to ask him.

"Namjoon-hyung, What are you thinking?"
"Why is she so familiar?" He asked.
"She was the one who pinched you at school."
"Ohhhh, she deseved the hits a while ago"
"But that's cruel."
"But she left marks on my sides" Namjoon hyung went to their room.

I sighed. I looked at her. If Jiminie-hyung wasn't here. I would have been her boyfriend. No hardships will happen.

*****

Midnight...

Yoongi-hyung called me and Jiminie-hyung. "This early?! Why?" Jimin-hyung whined.

"Yah! Would you let Y/N sleep in the couch while it's cold?" Yoongi-hyung asked. We shook our heads.

"Bring her to your room" Yoongi-hyung ordered. We looked at each other and communicated with our eyes. "You boys are taking too long, I'll bring her." Yoongi-hyung carried her.

"Now, do you know why she went here and prepared dinner?" We shook our heads again.

"She wanted to talk to you, Jimin and she wanted to see Jungkook." Yoongi-hyung explained.

"Now, who will sleep at the couch?" I pointed Jimin-hyung but he pointed me. I slowly put my hand down. "I will sleep here, Hyung you sleep at the room since you're her boyfriend" I think it's kind of cringey to say boyfriend to Jimin-hyung

I brought my pillow and blanket. "Maknae, I really wish you and Y/N is together."
I looked up at him, shook. "You do?" He replied with a nod. "There is something fishy whenever Jimin is with Y/N."

I just nodded and looked at the floor.  He doesn't know the real story behind it.

*****

You woke up in a different bedroom, and it looks like a boys bedroom Oh no

You looked inside the blanket. Thank God, I still have my clothes on. (A/N: Byuntae)

You remembered you were at your brothers dorm. You saw two boys, Jimin and Taehyung. Then You wondered where is Kookie.

You smelled breakfast. You went out after you tied your hair up. You saw Jin cooking in the kitchen. "Oppa, you shouldn't have cooked. I should co-- PANCAKES!" You knew it's pancake.

Jin laughed at you and messed your hair. You turned to the couch and you saw Jungkook. You went to him. You kneeled  and observed his face. He was handsome, he has the lips that cute thin lips and everything was perfect. Your feelings are mixed. You liked Jimin, then now you're kind of liking Jungkook.

"Yah pabo. When did you become handsome?" You whispered.
He laughed and opened his eyes. He started at you for a long time as you felt something really wierd Argh! This again!
You felt awkwardness then both of you looked away as you blushed.

You stood up and asked Jin where is Yoongi. He pointed at their room. You knocked on the door then you realized it was open. "Op--Sorry"

He is still sleeping but Hoseok and Namjoon are awake.

*****
A/N: Guysss! The feels! (Referring to Jungkook's part)