15-Sick

You got a fever last night, after Dahyun went home yesterday. You were sitting at the couch while watching cartoons to make you feel better. Yoongi was the one who took care of you since yesterday. He hadn't go back to his dorm yet.

Ding dong~ (A/N: 😂😂😂)

Yoongi stood up and got the door. It was Jimin. His smile faded when Yoongi opened the door. He thinks that Yoongi is still mad at him.

"Oppa~ Who is that?" Yoongi didn't answer. "Uhh, can I take care of Y/N?" Jimin asked. "No, you might get sick too" (A/N: Aww he's concerned...I am a YoonMin shipper haha)

"But that's what boyfriends do"
"I'm her brother, Jimin. Now go home. I'll be there soon" Yoongi closed the door.

Jimin walked out sadly but he thought I'll just call her😄. And that thought made him happier.

*****

"Y/N-ah, I'll go to the market to buy our lunch." Yoongi said as he put on his Jacket and cap.

"Who said?"
"엄마" He replied. You nodded.

He gave you a brotherly kiss on your forehead and waved bye. "And I told Jungkook to keep an eye at you"

"But, why not Jimin?"
"You know why right?"
"I can handle myself"
"No." He said coldly.
"Fine" You continued to watch cartoons.
"Oh! He's here! Bye Y/N!"

We would be just awkward here.

*****

Jungkook entered and hesitated to go near you. "Yah! Aren't you going to seat?" You said.

He sat at the sofa but away from you. You're eating popcorn while watching TV and you are freezing cold. You forgot to get your sweater.

Jungkook started to take of his jacket since he noticed you rubbing your arm. He offered his jacket without looking at you. You looked at him for agreement. "You don't want?" He asked still not looking.

You took the jacket and put it on you. You put the popcorn beside Jungkook. You stood up to get water. He finished it quickly. Jungkook went to the kitchen too.

You got the glass from the dish drainer (?) And he washed his hands after throwing the popcorn.

You finished your water and left it in the sink. You went out of the kitchen at the same time then you accidently stepped on your foot (A/N: This happens to me) and you landed on top of Jungkook.

He was holding your arm and your hands rested at his chest. You looked at his eyes and he looked at yours. You felt something wierd. Its the feeling when you fell for Jimin. No, this can't be! I have a boyfriend.

When you thought of that, you forgot. Jimin is visiting you. Too late. The door clicked and it was Jimin.

You and Jungkook looked at the door, eyes widened. "Its not what it looks like."

*****

A/N: Sorry guys! I haven't updated cause I was grounded...hahahaha! This is a super short chapter. And thank you guys for being patient. Bye!