19-Truth (short chapter)

Flashback :Dorm

"So, I heard someone has a crush on Jimin. Am I right?"  Taehyung asked.

4 members nodded, while Jimin and Jungkook were shook.

"And she is at 1st year, right?" Then they kept on describing until they found the girl. Yoongi and Jungkook didn't want to join them, they think it's fake.

(Yoongi didn't join their things every afternoon he's busy producing music. That's why he doesn't know everything)

*****

"So Jimin, I want to dare you to confess to her and make her your girlfriend for a year." Namjoon said.

"What?!" Jimin said and continued "But why?"

"It's just a dare Jimin." Jin said.

Then the rooftop incident happened.

*****

Your parents will be out for 5 months, its bussiness trip. You sighed I'm going to be alone in this dark house again You flopped on the couch.

You got your phone and accidently opened the camera, you saw your face. You noticed you are gaining weight. Oh, hey you lil fat rat. We'll go to the gym soon.

*****

Jimin POV

I feel happy and brightened. Me and Y/N talked again. But sometimes, I always get a dream about the time when Namjoon-hyung asked me a dare. They don't know who is the girl.

I can't break up with her! I like her! But, I still don't know if I love her...I just don't know if-wh-ho--. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

Jungkook and me barely speak to each other. We don't sit beside each other every meal. I just hate that. He became close to Taehyung now. They always hangout. They're so noisy when I try to sleep at night. Hmmmm....is Y/N okay?

*****

A/N: Sorry guys, its short. I just made it clear for you. Remember when Jungkook and Yoongi is talking in the middle of the night?

He doesn't know the real story behind it.

So yeah. Bye and Thanks!

BTW, They just released their album tracks and their comback photos are so hot😊