09-Chubs

Finally, Friday came. You woke up facing the ceiling of your bestfriends' dorm. You sat up, "AH!" You realized you bumped at the ceiling. "YAH!" They shouted in unison.

"I was the one who bumped my head and you're going to be mad?!" You said making them say sorry.

//time pass//
--Lunch time-- (A/n: yeah I'm lazy haha😅)

You and Jimin went to the canteen together. You ordered ramyeon and he ordered the same.

You were waiting for him to start eating cause its rude if you go first. You snap your fingers in his face "Are you going to make me eat or no?" He apologized and let you eat first.

Your meal is almost finish but he kept on drinking water. "Hey, eat" You ordered.

"Yah! What are you thinking?" Then he looked up at you. "Umm, do you know 'Chubs'?" He said as you chocked on your food. "Hey, eat slowly" he chuckled.

He wiped your mouth with a tissue as you felt butterflies in the pit of your stomach.

"So do you know?" He said and you slurp noodles again.

How did he know 'Chubs'? Only me and Jungkook...probably my parents knows that nickname. How? Is he a friend of Jungkook or--WHAT?! You thought.

"Hey, you hadn't answer me yet..." he said impatiently as your heart beated faster. "I have no Idea who that is..." You drank water.

//time pass//
--Dismissal time--

You and your friends are heading to your lockers to put your extra books. You split up to go to your lockers.

You are heading to the gate then you got your phone from your pocket. Your dad texted, you were about to text back, then you bumped into a group of boys. You fell down.

You heard a boy said "Can you please watch were you're going?" Then the others laughed. Tsh...bad boys

"Yah! How dare you do that to our friend?!" Eunbi shouted. They just walked like nothing happened.

"Aish!" You said chasing them with fast steps. "YAH!" Your hair covered your face.

"Oh! Trying to beat us up? 7 to 1 huh?" Another boy said teasingly that made you walk nearer to them, they step back. You started calling one by saying "Come on! If you're brave come here." You crack your knuckles.

The one in the front gulped. Silence. "Target engaged." You walked to the Grey-haired boy (Namjoon).

You pinched him at his sides, ears, and arms. He just groaned in pain. Tss...typical boys.

You pushed him to his groupmates and went back to your friends. You brushed your hand through your hair.

"Woah! 대박!"
"I didn't know you were that scary😅."
Then you went back to the dorm room.

*****

A/n: Just a typical update. K, thanks!