06-Argument

//Thursday @ school//
(A/N: Listen to Serendipity by: Jimin)

"Chim, ahhhh~" You fed him.
He opened his mouth as you put the spoon inside. He smiled while his eyes disappeared.

You have been in a relationship for a week now. He always wait for you to go out from the classroom. Every lunch you go to the canteen together.

You're staying at EunBi and Dahyun's dorm. You got an argument with your father for having a boyfriend. He doesn't want you to have a boyfriend in an early age. Your father even slapped you, cause you talked back at him. And you still don't wanna go home either talk about it.

You didn't tell Jimin about the argument yet, but maybe you don't want to make him worry.

While eating, you suddenly lost appetite and Jimin noticed it. "Y/N, are you okay?"

You looked at him. "Hmmm...yeah" You said as you put a fake smile. You started pretending you want to eat, but you only scoop a bit of your food.

He started to worry. "No, you're totally not okay."
"Pshh..dont mind me" You put another fake smile.

Krringg!

The school bell was heard and it means you need to go back to your respective rooms. "Chim, I need to go..." You smiled.

He pouted. "You want what?" You asked as he smiled like a kid then he pointed his cheek.

"Nooo~" You whined. "Ok...then I'll do it." He ran to you. "I'm late..." you said as he pouted again. "Fine. Then later...😄"

You went to the classroom, but yes you're right, late, late, late. Mrs. Jung is there already. You entered "Mrs. Jung, sorry I'm late, I'll just stay outside the room..."

"Good thing you know..." She said. You went up to the rooftop. So, by 12:50 her lesson will be done.

You felt your pocket and sighed in relief. You brought your pocket novel book to lunch.

You read it as soon as you step at the rooftop not even looking at your direction.

While walking, you bumped into someone and it made your book fall. "Aish!" You whispered, the boy might be a senior.

You bent down to pick it up but he was to fast, he is holding it already. Then he gave it to you.

Both of you bowed then you bumped your head at his. "Ah!" You both groaned.

The voice is familiar. You looked up to him, familiar hair. He said sorry the last time. He was about to go down but you pulled him.

"Jungkook?"

*****

A/N: Guys it's slowly becoming a Jimin imagine, haha😅. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sor--

*Jhope enters* *starts dancing to sorry sorry by SuJu*
A/N: Stahp!

Well, Jimin is common in fanfic like being the third wheel or whatever. He is my bias wrecker, I didn't copy fanfics..Maybe a bit, but not that really. I'm really sorryyyyy.

But since you found out Jungkook also goes to the same scho--*Jungkook covers A/N's mouth*
JK:Too far..
A/N : I was just say--
JK: Thank you! For wasting you're time. Byee😅!