0.4

Jamie Marner

                             +love+

                             +love+

"Rise and shine you guys"

I open my eyes to see Steph opening the curtains.

I look around me to see Mitch laying down next to me and Auston across from me, both are still sleeping.

"What the heck happened last night?" I ask Steph.

"Remember?" She replied as I shook my head.

"We came here after the game and watched movies while drinking" she said.

"Oh okay now I remember" I scratched my head.

"Yeah by the time the movie was over you and Mitch were sleeping while sharing the same blanket, Auston fell asleep with a pizza in his mouth and I was still awake so I went in your room and crashed there"

"I think we should wake these weirdos up" I say.

"Yeah but I feel like we should do someone evil" Steph says staring at a bucket.

"I like what you are thinking" I say.

Steph grabs the bucket and fills it with water. I grab an air horn from Mitch's room.

"Ready?" I asked Steph as she is hovering over Mitch.

"1, 2, 3!"

I blow the air horn waking Auston up and Steph poured the water on Mitch causing him to wake up.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" Mitch says as he lifts the soaked blanket off of him.

I look at Auston who fell to the ground after I blew the air horn.

I started to laugh really hard.

"You think this is funny?" Mitch asked Steph and I as he gets up and hugs Steph.

"Mitch no my hair!" Steph yells but it's too late, Mitch tackled her to the ground.

I started to laugh even harder.

"Hope that laughing was worth it" Auston said.

Before I knew it I felt water being poured on my head.

"Auston what the hell!" I said.

"Well you deserve that" he said.

"Well you deserve this" I said tackling him to the ground trying to wipe the water on me.

"Get off my bro" Mitch says before lying on top of me.

Now i'm in between both Auston and Mitch.

"Ew a wet sandwich" I said.

"I love this" I hear Steph say as she takes her phone out and snaps a picture.