4.1

Jamie Marner

"I'M HOME!!" I yell as we arrive at the house

Mitch enters behind me and notices how huge the house is.

"Holy shit" he whispers as I hit him reminding him that there are kids around.

"IS ANYONE HERE!!" I yell as I got no response the first time.

"MOMMY!!" I hear Louis and Amelia yell.

They come running down the stairs, they notice Mitch standing next to me immediately.

"Uncle Mitch!" They both excitedly said as they ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey kiddos how are you?" Mitch asks picking both of them up.

"Good" the both responded.

"Hey where's Aunt Steph?" I asked the kids.

"She went into the washroom after she accidentally spilled paint on her white shirt" Louis said.

"Yeah she seemed angry" Amelia said.

"Finally got that paint out" Steph enters the hallway where we all were standing, she looks up and see Mitch.

"Mitch?!" she said as she ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey babe" he says.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Good, how about you how's my fiancé?" Mitch asks before giving her a kiss.

"Eww" Amelia said covering her eyes.

"I'm going to barf" Louis said as Mitch and Steph broke apart and looked at me.

"See I told you they learned from the best" I said smiling.

"Mommy I have a question" Amelia said.

"What is it?" I asked her kneeling down to her height.

"What does shit mean?" She asked as I looked in her in shock.

"Where did you learn that word?" I asked concerned.

"That's what Aunt Steph said before going to the washroom" Amelia innocently said.

I turn my attention to Steph as she looked at me with the look of guilt on her face.

"Um Mitch let me help you unpack" Steph said trying to change the subject.