3.4

Auston Matthews

                              +love+

"Are you happy now that you've upset her?" Steph asked me.

"I'm so stupid" I said banging my hand against the table.

"Auston you told me you are done with her, what happened?" Mitch asked.

"I'm just confused" I admitted.

"Auston you better not do anything on that so called "date" you have with Alice. If you do something you will have to deal with these hands" Steph warns me while clenching her fists.

"And I will beat the crap out of you!" Mitch also warns me.

"Mitch you can't beat me, i'm stronger than you" I joke.

"Auston I need to tell you something" Mitch says as he comes up to me. He suddenly pulls on my ear really hard.

"Ouch!!" I said in pain.

"I may be small but I can beat your ass" he said before giving Steph a high five.

"Auston i'm watching you" Steph says leaving the room to check on Jamie.

I look down at my phone and see a text message from Alice.

From Alice

What time are you picking me up?

To Alice

I'll come by 6

From Alice

Okay see you in a couple of hours, can't wait for our "date" :)

"Have fun on your "date" with Alice" I look up to see Jamie.

"Jamie it's not a date, it's just two friends going out for dinner" I say standing up and walking towards her.

"Yeah you might think it's two friends going out but Alice sees it as an opportunity to steal you away from me" she says as tears begin to triple down her face.

"Jamie look at me" I said grabbing her cheeks and wiping her tears away.

"What?" She softly says.

"I love you" I said giving her a kiss.

"I love you too" she says back

                                   +

"Well this has been a nice dinner" Alice says.

"Yeah it's nice to catch up with you" I said back while taking a sip from my beer.

We both stare at each other in silence, only hearing the sounds from other people around the restaurant.

"Auston you know I missed you" Alice says.

"I missed you too" I say in a friendly way.

"Auston I mean I miss you as a boyfriend, Auston I missed us" she confesses.

"Alice I missed us too but i'm very happy with Jamie" I say.

"Will this change you mind?"

She comes up to me and kisses me. For some reason I didn't push her away from me instead I kissed her back.

After a minute of making out I break away from her.

What the hell have I done??