4.7

Mitch Marner

                              +love+

I made sure to wake up earlier than Jamie to bail Auston out.

I'm still wondering what Jamie doesn't want me to see in that storage closet.

I sleep in the guest bedroom downstairs which I don't understand. Why can't I sleep with my fiancé who is sleeping upstairs??

I get out of my bed very slowly and made sure the floor doesn't make a sound.

I somehow made my way upstairs without making any noises but the most challenging thing is to get the lock key which is in Jamie's room.

I slowly opened Jamie's door, I see her sleeping in her bed peacefully.

I notice the key right on her nightstand.

This is going to be easy

As I make my way to the nightstand I almost tripped on her purse, luckily I caught myself.

I made my way to the nightstand, I reached out to get the key but as soon as I did that Jamie moved around her bed and is somehow facing me.

I'm scared that she will open her eyes, grab me and start asking me questions.

I tried my best to grab the key. Minutes later I successfully grabbed the key, free of getting questioned by Jamie.

I made my way out of her room and walked over to the storage closet.

I unlocked the lock and opened the door.

I turn on the flashlight from my phone and shine it forward to see Auston sleeping next to a picture of Jamie.

"Dude" I whispered as I shook him a little.

He opened his eyes and looked around the room to meet my eyes, he looked at what he was holding and quickly dropped it to the ground.

"Thank goodness you came, I needed to use the washroom" Auston says with relief. He gets up and walks out of the closet so I can lock it up and return the key to Jamie's room.

As Auston left something dropped from his pocket, I was about to yell his name but realized that it was still 2 in the morning.

I picked up the paper and started to read it.

Jamie wrote a letter to herself about Auston??

I took the letter and slipped it into my pocket. I head downstairs to see Auston raiding the fridge.

"Well I should go now" he said as he had some food in his arms.

He waved goodbye to me as he lead himself out.

I went back to my room and took out the letter.

I could use this letter to help me figure out what I can do to make sure these two end up together.

I got out a blank piece of paper and started to draw out different scenarios. After hours of writing it out I finally got it.

I've got a plan to bring Auston and Jamie back together