4.4

Auston Matthews

+love+

"Auston?"

"Jamie" I awkwardly said.

I guess Steph noticed it so she decided to leave.

"Okay kids let's go back to our area" Steph said leading the kids leaving Jamie and I alone.

"So?" I said trying to make a conversation.

"So?" She said back.

"So you have kids now" I said still attempting to make a conversation.

"Yeah" she said.

"Jamie thanks for keeping the names that we've discussed, Louis and Amelia" I thanked her.

"You're welcome" she said.

"I should get going, I wish you and your spouse well" I say as I start walking away from her.

"Wait!" Jamie says making me turn around.

"Auston I don't have a husband" she confesses making me look at her, confused as hell.

"If you don't have a husband then w-" I begin to say before she cuts me off.

"It's our kids Auston" she says as I stand there in shock.

"How could this be?" I said.

Then I remembered that on the day I announced that I wanted to break up with her, she also wanted to tell me something but she never got a chance to say what it is.

"I'm sorry I kept this from you" she says.

Surprisingly I wasn't mad at her, instead I came closer and gave her a hug.

Gosh I missed having her in my arms.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance" I apologized to her.

She looks up at me and smiled. I was about to lean in to give her a kiss but was interrupted by a voice.

"And i'm back!" Mitch says as Jamie and I release from our hug.

"Oh Jamie nice to see you here" Mitch says before raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well i'll see you later Auston" Jamie waves bye, I wave back as I watch her leave.

"Told you that you two will get back together" Mitch says.

"We're not together, yet" I said.

Just wait