1.0

Jamie Marner

                             +love+

                             +love+

"Steph what do I do?" I ask as I walk around my room.

Last night I found out that I liked Auston and I have no idea how to process it.

"I have no idea" she said as she continues to put on her makeup.

"I want him to like me back but I have no idea how to say that I like him" I say.

"Yeah cool" she said.

"Steph this is important and all you're doing is putting on makeup, this isn't time for makeup!!".

"Jamie calm down" Steph says as she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"I can't"

"Jamie if you calm down I will help you" She said as I nodded and sat on my bed.

"Okay Jamie all you can do right now is not worry about him, liking a guy takes time"

"But i'm afraid he will meet someone better" I frowned.

"Jamie the problem is that you are the type of girl that he will be interested in like who wouldn't, you have beautiful blonde hair, sparking blue eyes and a stunning smile" she said making me smile.

"Thanks Steph for not giving up on this whole crush thing" I said giving her a hug.

"Okay now go get changed, those two are probably waiting outside for us" Steph says pushing me to my closet.

I change into this stunning dress Steph picked out for me.

"Do I look good?" I asked Steph as I look at myself in the mirror.

"No you look hot" she said as she stands next to me.

"How did I get lucky to find a friend like you?"

"You should say thanks to Mitch" she said.

"Are you guys ready?!?" We hear Mitch say from the other side of the door.

"Yes Mitch we are coming out now" Steph says as she opens the door.

We see Mitch with a "finally" expression on his face.

"Thank the lord" Mitch says.

"Thank the lord that your girlfriend looks good" I said.

"I sure would" he said giving Steph a kiss.

"Ugh" I said as I look over at Auston.

He looks up from his phone and notices me looking at him.

"What?" He said shyly.

"Can you break these two up, last time I tried to break them apart Mitch stole my phone and locked himself in his room for 3 hours?"