5.5

Jamie Marner

                             +love+

"WE'RE HOME!" I say as I open the front door.

"Mommy is home!!" I hear coming from the bedroom upstairs.

I see Louis and Amelia running down the stairs and into my arms.

"I've missed you guys so much" I embraced them.

"We've missed you two!! Aunt Jan wasn't that fun" Louis said.

"Yeah all she did was sleep" Amelia backs him up.

"And where is she now?" I asked them.

"Sleeping in the basement"

Steph and Mitch come through the door with luggages, struggling to hold them.

"Ugh home sweet home" Steph said in relief.

"Aunt Steph!! Uncle Mitch!!" The kids said attacking both of them with a hug.

"Kids I actually have a surprise for you" I say as Auston walks through the door.

"Hey Amelia it's the guy from the beach that has the same name as daddy" Louis points out to Amelia.

"Kids I have to tell you something" I say as I kneel down to face them.

"What is it mommy?" Amelia asks.

"Well Auston here is not a stranger" I say as the kids look confused.

"Auston is your dad" I admit as I wait for the kids reactions.

I was expecting them to be angry at me but instead they looked at Auston with excitement before attacking him with a hug.

"Hi Dad" they both say to Auston as he stood there with tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Hey kids" Auston says.

"Aw Auston's crying" Steph says with tears forming in her eyes, she puts her head on Mitch's shoulder while she wipes her tears away with a napkin.

"This is such a nice moment" Mitch says as he takes some of Steph's hair and uses that to wipe his tears, I smile at them then turn my attention back to Auston and the kids.

"Mommy come here" Amelia says as I walk over to them.

Auston picks up Louis making me carry Amelia. Auston wraps his other arm around me and pulls me in.

"Our family" he whispers in my ear as I look at him.

"Our family" I repeated what he said then leaned in for a kiss.

Even through the ups and downs we still managed to find each other after all these years, i've never thought I would see him again. I never thought that the kids will ever see their father but they did. Mitch was right about one thing, love brought us together

Love

A/N

And this is the end of the book!! Thank you for reading the book despite the sucky writing and make sure you check out my other book Take a Chance where I will be releasing a chapter everyday. I also just came out with a new book Called Trust that you should totally check out.