5.1

Jamie Marner

                              +love+

                              +love+

"So..." I said looking at the campfire.

"So..." he responded back making this really awkward.

"I'm sorry" he suddenly said as I look at him.

"Huh?" I asked confused on what he is sorry for.

"I came over to your place the other day and hid in your storage closet" he confessed.

So that's why Mitch wanted to go into the storage closet, he was going to get Auston out

"Oh you were in there, i'm so sorry for locking the door" I apologized as he is surprised by my reaction. I guess he was expecting me to be pissed for him hiding in my house without me knowing.

"I also found your letter that you wrote to yourself" he mentioned.

Oh no he found that letter

"Oh" I said as I was scared to see what he was going to say.

"It was very...interesting" he said.

"I wrote that letter after we broke up and I moved here" I said standing up to face him.

"I wanted a reminder on the guy who I fell in love with. I was so scared to loose you back then when I actually did it broke me. I was pregnant with your kids and I didn't know what to do so I thought that moving to LA was going to make me forget about you but it didn't. It made me miss you more and I knew that I may never get you back in my life ever again so I went back to cutting myself" I admitted as he stood up to face me.

"I was depressed and was lost" I continued "I was so depressed that I almost lost my life, luckily Steph found me in my room just in time" I said as tears start to form in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry that I put you in so much pain" he softly said as he put his hand in my cheek and wiped the tears.

"I-I love you" I choked out.

He looks me in my eyes, I then feel his lips on mine setting out fireworks in my head.

"I love you too" he says as I smile into the kiss.

"YAY!" We hear cheering coming from behind us.

We break out from the kiss to see Steph and Mitch clapping their hands cheering for us.

"Mission accomplished" Mitch says giving Steph a high five.

I look back at Auston who was smiling while looking at me.

"What?" I asked him on why he was staring at me.

"Nothing it's just that i'm looking at this beautiful woman in front of me" he says making me blush.

Now this feels right