5.4

Jamie Marner

                              +love+

                              +love+

"What should we do for our last day?" I ask Steph as I sat down next to her.

"I don't know, I still have paint in my hair from the other day" Steph glares as me.

"I love you" I said as I take a handful of popcorn from the bag she was holding.

"You're lucky I even like you" She says to me as I smile at her.

"We can go out to eat and walk around Hollywood" Steph offered.

"Sure that sounds good" I say as I get up.

"Where are you going?" Steph asks me.

"I'm going to wake up Auston" I say as Steph raises an eyebrow at me.

"When I go there later to wake up Mitch I better not see you two making out" Steph says as I turn around and say my famous saying.

"No promises" I smile as I walk over to Auston's bunk.

I open the curtain slowly and jumped in.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the head.

"Good morning babe" he said in a raspy voice.

Good afternoon Mr Matthews" I corrected him as I start to play with his hair.

"What's the agenda for today?" he asks.

"Well we are going out for a double date in Hollywood" I said to him.

"Sounds like a good plan" Auston smiles before kissing me.

"Auston" I quietly sat as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Babe" I say a little louder.

We then feel a kick from under us causing Auston to stop kissing me, I poke my head out to see Mitch looking unhappy.

"What was that for?" I asked him.

"Well sorry for breaking your moment but please don't have sex when i'm below you guys" he says.

"Sorry" I say to him as he gets up.

"Okay i'm breaking you two up" Mitch pulls me out of the bunk and starts to carry me.

"Mitch let me down!!" I say as he carries me to the front and drops me on the couch.

"No more PDA" he says in a protecting way.

                                   +

"That was a nice dinner" I say as we exit the restaurant.

"Ugh I ate so much" Steph complains.

"Well this road trip was fun" Mitch says.

"Agreed" Auston nods his head.

"Let's walk around for a bit then we can have our ride home" I say as we start to walk. Auston places his arm around my shoulders making me feel safe.

"This week was fun without the kids" I say "this was my first time away from them for this long".

"I think they will be happy to see you" Auston says to me.

"Yeah and they will be so happy to see that I brought along their father" I mention to Auston.

We continue to walk through the streets of LA, Mitch and Steph were in front of us and we saw a lot of kissing. I now know how Mitch felt earlier with Auston and I.

"How and was it to not mention me to the kids?" Auston curiously asks.

"Well I told them some stories and showed them one photo of you but I guess they didn't remember you when they bumped into you at the beach" I say.

"I just feel so guilty for leaving you" Auston confesses.

"Don't be just be happy that you have me now" I cheer him up giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Now let's go home" I say taking his hand and walking back to the RV.