2.0

Auston Matthews

                             +love+

"What the fuck did you do?" Mitch asked me after Jamie left.

"I don't know" I said looking at the ground.

"What just happened back there?" Steph came up to us taking a seat on Mitch's lap.

"Mitch i'm sorry I hurt her" I said looking at Mitch.

"It's okay bud, it's just a misunderstanding" Mitch places his hand on my shoulder.

"I just don't understand what I did wrong. Was I that over protective over her?"

"Auston I know Jamie, she usually doesn't like when people take control over her"

"But she allows you" Steph says.

"Well i'm her brother so I kinda have a right" Mitch says taking a sip of his drink.

"Mitch what should I do?" I asked him.

"Auston go talk to her, make sure she understands that you did what you did because you like her and you don't want anyone to take her away from you" Mitch says.

"Thanks bud" I said getting up and running out the bar.

I ran all the way back to the apartment.

When I arrived at the apartment it was quiet.

I look over at Jamie's door. It was closed but I could clearly see that the light was on.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door to reveal Jamie sitting on her bed on her phone.

"Ugh what do you want?" She said in a attitude.

"I came to say sorry for being over protected" I said.

"Auston I don't need you to be protecting me. Mitch is already doing that job" she says as I sit next to her.

"I just don't want a random guy taking you away from me" I said to her.

"Auston you know that I like you very much, a guy won't take me away from you" she says taking my hand.

"Jamie can I ask you question?"

"What is it?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I ask while looking at her.

It takes her a while to think about what I said.

"Auston of course I will be your girlfriend" she says smiling at me.

I smile back at her before placing my lips on hers.

I finally got the girl of my dreams