5.3

Jamie Marner

                           +love+

"Jamie you're driving" Mitch throws me the keys.

"Do I have too?"

"I've been driving for the past 4 days and it's your turn" He says taking a seat next to me.

"Fine but only if I get to choose where we are going" I made a deal with him.

"Deal" he says as he shakes my hand, I get up and sit in the drivers seat.

"Don't get us in a car accident!" Steph jokes as I look at her.

"Can't make any promises" I smile as I look on the reaction on her face.

"Just don't" his face turn serious.

"Okay" I say turning back and starting up the RV.

I pulled out my phone and had trouble thinking where should we go.

I know the perfect place

"READY KIDS!" I yell.

"READY!" They say back as I start to drive.

                                  +

"Where are we?" Steph asks me as we pull up.

"Somewhere now change into some clothes that you don't care if they get dirty" I say as I get up and go to the washroom to change.

I put on a shirt and some jean shorts.

I walk out to see everyone ready, I look over at Steph who looks like she is wearing a dress.

"Nice shirt Steph" I point out without laughing.

"What it's Mitch's" she defends herself.

"Yeah but at least put on some pants with it" I say as she starts to blush.

"LET'S GO!!" I say in excitement as we all get off of the RV.

We enter a building to meet up with my friend.

"Hey Josh!!" I say as I give him a hug.

"Hey Jamie, hey Mitch" he greets as he gives Mitch a bro hug.

"Long time no see" Mitch says.

"So why are we here?" Auston asks looking around the room.

"Well Jamie called me if there are any fun things to do around here and I offered this fun activity for you guys" Josh explains as the three as nod their heads.

"So what are we doing?" Steph curiously asks.

"Well put on these goggles and enter through the door" Josh hands us the goggles and we enter though the door.

We enter the room to see a huge sheet of paper on the ground and cans of paint on the side.

"Yay we are painting!!" Steph says in excitement.

"Where are the paint brushes?" Mitch notices that there are no brushes.

"Well we are doing a human painting" I say as they all look at me.

"So we are painting using our hands to paint on this huge ass paper?" Auston asks as I nod my head in response.

"COOL!!" They all say as I look over at Josh.

"Well you kids have fun" Josh says as he closes the door.

"Let's get this started!!" I exclaim as I turn on the music.

We all start to dip our hands in the paint and put it on top of the paper.

It wasn't really that messy until Mitch "accidentally" spilled a can of paint on my shoes.

"You are so dead" I say as I grab a can of blue paint and pour it over his head.

"AHH!" He says as we wipes the paint off his face.

I stand there laughing until I feel paint being poured on my head.

I turn around to see Auston standing there placing the can on the ground, laughing his ass off.

"You asshole" I say as I give him a hug.

"Not my face" Auston says but it's too late, I placed my hand on his face.

At that moment we all start to have a paint war but of course Steph was in the corner out of the war zone.

"Not my hair" Steph repeats to herself.

Auston, Mitch and I all look at each other then back at Steph. We each pick up a full can of paint, we run up to Steph and completely poured the paint all on her.

"YOU BITCHES!!" She says in a pissed voice, The boys and I give each other high fives until Steph started to chase us.

When Steph was focused on getting Mitch I went up to Auston us was currently hiding from Steph.

"She won't come here" Auston turns to face me.

"I knew that" he says getting up from his hiding spot and walking towards me.

"You look cute with your hair covered in paint" I start to play with his hair.

"Well you look cute with paint on your face" he says back to me as he leans in to kiss me.

I kiss him back placing my hands around his neck and feeling hands being placed around my waist.

"Can you love birds stop kissing and help me!!" Mitch interrupts the moment.

"Fine" we both say as help Mitch with Steph.

Let's just say that when we were done we were all covered in paint, from our heads down to our toes