How you meet (male)

Dean Ambrose
You were the new wwe diva on Smackdown. You had debuted a couple of weeks before so you hadn't met alot of people from the roster yet but anyway you were at catering eating with Naomi and Renee. You saw three attractive men walk in. The one with shaggy blonde hair was hot and caught your eye. You notice they were walking your guys way. They sat down at your table. You thought it was rude for them not to ask until the blue eyed superstar reached over and kissed Renee. Renee introduced you to the three man. You realized the hot blonde was named Dean and dating Renee. You couldn't help but be a little jealous and you didn't know why.

Roman Reigns
You were playing on the beach with your twins. They were building a sand castle while you were tanning. You heard a little kid screaming for her dad. You shot up looking for the source. You saw a little dark haired girl. You told your twins to stay there. You walked over to the little girl and said, " Hi im y/n and what your name." "Im jolene," (A/n I don't think that how you spell her name but its my best guess) The little girl said. "Hi jolene I heard you calling for you dad are you lost?" You asked kindly. "Yes I went to go play with some kids and when I came back I lost my daddy," she said. You smiled reassuringly before asking, " Its going to be okay do you know your dad's number?" "Yeah," Jolene says. You called for your son Alarick and daughter Lyric (A/N if you don't like those names change them)to bring you your phone. When they did you handed her the phone and had her call her dad. She talked to him for a minute.She hung up and handed you the phone. "He said wait here for him," she says. "Ok do you want to play with them you pointed at your kids. She nodded enthusiastically before running to join the two other kids. A short five minutes later a gorgeous dark haired man arrives. "Thank you so much I was worried sick," he says sounding relived. "It was no big deal I would want someone to do the same if the roles were reversed," you say shrugging my shoulders. " Im Roman," he says lifting his hand. "Im y/n," you say shakeing his had. "Come on jolene lets go," He says to his daughter. "Can I please stay a little longer," she asked. He looked at you. You smiled before agreeing saying the more the merrier. You and Roman sat,laughed and talked while the kids played for hours.

Seth Rollins
You were at the park with your puppy princess. (A/N if you don't like that name change it) You guys were going for your nightly run. You were running when a man sped up a little and ended up next you. He had his dog too. You weren't paying attention to where you were going while you admire the beautiful stranger. Your dog ran under your feet tripping you. You fell and sprained your ankle. The stranger imedently stopped and helped you he took you and your dog home. You thanked him and he gave you his number before he left.

Randy Orton
You were at the zoo with you twins Eliza and Ezra. (A/N if you don't like the names change them) You went to hand your son his cup. You accendently dropped your daughter bear. You were waiting in line for the merry go round when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around before meeting a attractive man and a adorable little girl behind you. Before you could answer he handed you the bear and explained you dropped it and he thought you should get it back. You thanked the man and offered money in return for bringing it back but he turned it down and asked for your number instead.

Dolph ziggler
You were at a meet and greet for WWE you had got some sigtures and pictures from the other superstars. You smiled because you were next in line for your favorite superstar Dolph Ziggler. When you heard next you walked forward. You got up there and could barley breath until he asked. "Do you have anything to sign?" "oh um yeah here," you said handing him a book to sign. He signed it and took a picture. He turned to you winked and said call me before saying next. Sure enough when you look down he signed it and added his number. You couldn't be more happy.