Who he gets jealous of

Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
You guys are best friends. You guys talk and hang out a lot. You are close to his family. Dean is jealous because he feels Roman is stealing you away.

Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
You and Randy were super close. You guys could talk for hours. You would hang out. Roman was jealous because he was afraid that Randy would charm his way into your heart.

Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
You and dean were like brother and sister. You were like the same person. You were always together. Seth was afraid he would lose you to the guy version of you. So that is why he was jealous dean was a guy version of you.

Randy Orton
Dolph Ziggler
You found Dolph funny. You and him were close friends. When you two were together you always had a smile on your face and were laughing. Randy was afraid you weren't as happy with him as you would be with Dolph. So he was jealous because he thought Dolph made you happier.

Dolph Ziggler
Seth Rollins
You and him were great friends. You both enjoyed a lot of the same things. You guys hung out a lot going to concerts and stuff like that. Dolph didn't even know the name of half the bands you went to see. He was scared that Seth would steal you away cause he had more in common with you. Dolph was Jealous because you and Seth had a lot in common.