Bayley

How you meet-
You were a huge WWE fan and your favorite superstar was Bayley. You dreamed of going to see raw live so when you found out WWE was coming to your town you instantly bought tickets for the front row. The day of the show you dressed in your I am a hugger tee, got your sign and went to the arena. You were buzzing all day but when the show actually started you could barely hold your excitement in but you didn't have to it was a WWE event. You were yelling, cheering, and booing the whole night. When you heard bailey's theme go off you held up your sign and freaked out. She came up to you and gave you a hug. You watched her match on the edge of your seat and when she won you cheered. You were confused when you saw her talking to a security guard and point to you. The man nodded his head before saying something into the walkie-talkie. You watched the rest of the show happily. When the last match came to a close you sadly gathered your things to go when a security guard came up to you. "Excuse me do you mind coming to the back Bayley has asked me to get you after the show," The security guard asks? "Of course," you agree. The security guard helped you to the back and to the diva's locker room. When you got there you knocked on the door. She answered the door with a smiled before letting you in. "I am sorry for bothering you but I saw you and I really wanted to meet you," Bayley explained. "It is no trouble actually it is kind of a dream come true I am a huge fan," You reassure. "Well huge fan what is your name," She asked with a smile. "I am y/n," you say with a small laugh. You spent a few hours talking and laughing. You exchanged numbers before you left.

How she asked you out-
"You did amazing," you complement over the phone. "Thanks," the WWE superstar says smiling. "So what are you doing on your days off," you asked? "Um that reminds me um do you have plans Friday," she asked nervously? "Netflix," you answer laughing. "Do you maybe want to go out with me," she asked shyly. "Yeah I would love that," you say smiling. "Good I will see you Friday I am gonna get ready to go," she says. "Bye Bayley, " you say smiling.

Your first date-
You guys went a pizza place arcade type deal. You guys ate dinner before playing a bunch of games. You played a couple rounds of laser tag before getting ice cream. You spent hours together just having fun. It was the best date imaginable because you had so much fun.

Your couple costume-
Minions

What you are in her phone-My doll

My doll

What she is in your phone-
My Sunshine

What she calls you-
Doll

What you call her-
Sunshine

Your first kiss-
It was the middle of winter but you guys were tired of being inside so you decided to bundle up and go for a walk. You guys bought a coffee and went to your favorite park. You guys got to this bridge that looked over this frozen pond. It had started to snow long ago so you both had snow in your hair. You were looking over the bridge when you felt her wrap an arm around your shoulder. You lean into her arm and looked at her expecting her to be looking out at the pond but instead, she was looking at you. You both smiled at each other. Your stomach swelled with butterflies as the petite female leaned in and kissed your lips.