how you react to the break up (male)

Dean Ambrose
You weren't broken. You still had him in your life. You were busy a lot. With that being said you still missed him terribly. You loved him and it killed you not to be with him. It opened your eyes to the fact that no matter what you will always love and need Dean.

Roman Reigns
You pretended to be fine. You would cry when you were alone and smile when people were around. You missed Roman so much. You felt empty and numb. You knew the only thing you needed in this world was your family and Nate was not part of that Roman was.

Seth Rollins
You missed him. You would cry a lot. You missed him. You were tore up. You knew the only person that could help was Seth. You hurt and you knew he could cure it but with that being said you were tired of everything always being taken out on you. So you didn't go back.

Randy Orton
You missed him. You cried yourself to sleep. You cried when you woke up but the rest of the time you pretended you didn't care. You were devastated and you knew Randy was the only solution but you will not be with a cheater.

Dolph Ziggler
You cried more than you would want to admit. You ignored everyone. You were destroyed. It was hell for you but you knew the pain would pass. You knew one day you wouldn't hurt as much. You would never get back with a cheater.