who says I love you first and how it happened (male)

Dean Ambrose
You
"Lay down love you need sleep you drank a lot," Dean says adding, "I will call the boss and get your interview with Renee for unfiltered postponed until later." "this is why I love you, you mumbled. You shot up out of bed and his head snapped back to you once you both realized what was said. "I'm sorry Dean I mean I do love you but I'm sorry for letting it slip so soon," you rambled. "It's okay I love you too princess," he says before walking over and kissing you. "Go to bed I will wake you in a couple hours," he says before walking out of the room.

Roman Reigns
Him
You and the kids were at chuck e cheese with roman and Jolene. The kids were playing while you too were talking. "Roman I am so grateful I found a man like you and really never want to lose you," you confessed. "Baby girl you will never lose me I will be here for you and the kids as long as you let me I love you," he admitted honestly. "I love you too," you say as you reach over and kissed him.

Seth Rollins
You
To: to Seth (supposed to be your best friend)
From: you
Y/b/f/n I love Seth so much I just don't know how to tell him
To: you
From: Seth
Hey darling look who you are texting by the way I love you to see you tonight

Randy Orton
Him
It was the fourth of July and you were celebrating with Randy and his family and your family. It was a huge celebration. You were watching the fireworks when you saw your brother light as Randy called it his special firework. When it went off it exploded into the words y/n I'm in love with you. You smiled as tears slipped through your eyes. "I love you to," you said to randy as you shared a kiss.

Dolph Ziggler
You
It was Dolph birthday so you bought him a Rolex, new shoes, new clothes, and a cute card. On the card you wrote Happy birthday noodles I love you -love your girlfriend. You put everything in a gift bag. You made Dolph his favorite breakfast and brought that and his present to him. He woke up and smiled. He opened the present and loved it but you were nervous about the card. When he opened it he grew the biggest smile before attacking you with kisses saying I love you too. He spilled the food but none if you cared.