Your Engagement Party (Male)

Dean Ambrose-

You and Dean's engagement party was a small event. Close friends and immediate family. You guys barbequed. People swam and played games in the yard. People chatted amongst themselves.  Music blared through the speakers. You guys ended the night with everyone around a campfire and smores. It wasn't a grand event but it was perfect according to the two of you.

Roman Reigns-

You and Roman's event was huge but calm. The guest list was family and close friends. The decorations were small and minimal. You made a huge feast for everyone. There was a huge table set up in the middle of the yard that everyone sat at. Everyone sat laughing, talking, and gorging themselves.  You and Roman didn't think it could be any better.

Seth Rollins-

Seth rented out Dave and Busters. You guys filled it with Friends and family. There were pizza and blaring music. Everyone played games and had fun together. The decor was big, colorful, and fun. It was perfect for the two of you.

Randy Orton-

Randy and you had an adult Engagement party. You left the kids with there other parents for the night. You had the party in the VIP section of a nightclub. There was a lot of dancing and drinking. People had a blast and so did you two. You and Randy loved your engagement party.

Dolph Ziggler-

Dolph rented out your favorite restaurant. Everyone you guys new showed up. The decorations were extravagant and shined. The food was five-star cuisine served by the chief. The music was classical and soft and didn't distract from the talking and joking that was going on at the tables.

Finn Balor-

You guys had your engagement party at Legoland. You rented out the park. Your guest got to play with legos and rode on rides. You guys served hot dogs and burgers and had a sundae bar. Music was chosen by the guests. The decor was different events in your relationship made in legos. The guests were friends, Co-workers, and family. Everyone had a blast and so did you and Finn. You guys would not have changed a single thing about it.

Sami Zayn-

You and Sami had a small get together at your favorite park in your hometown. The guest list was made up of friends and family. You guys barbequed and had an ice cream truck there serving your guest too. The music was family friendly versions of hit songs. The decorations were simple cheesy decorations. Everyone played games, joked with each other, talked to one another. It was exactly what you and Sami wanted.

John Cena-

John rented out an entire five-star restaurant. It was immediate family only. The music was classical, low, and soft. The decor was extravagant but simple. The food was a seven-course meal. Everyone talked to one another. It was lavish but simple just like you and John.

Daniel Bryan-

You and Daniel had your engagement party in a garden. It was close family only. The decor was small and simplistic. The music was classical. Food was vegetarian cuisine and the drinks were tea or lemonade. The music was very calming and elegant. Everyone relaxed and ate while talking. It was small and intimate just the way you and Bryan hoped it would be.

Aj Styles-

You guys rented out an amusement park. It seemed like everyone you guys had ever met was there. You guys played carnival music. Everyone got to ride on rides as much as they wanted. The food was a dessert bar and pizza/barbeque. The decor was fun fair decor. Everyone had a blast. It was just right for you and Aj.

Cm Punk-

You guys had your engagement party in a comic store. You guys rented it out. The food was small appetizers. The decor was comic strips and drawings of different parts of your relationship. The party was very small best friends and immediate family (Even though Shane and his family were the only ones out of your family to show up). The music was a playlist of you and Phillips favorite songs. There was a lot of talking and laughing. It was a very chill but fun atmosphere and you and your fiance wouldn't have wanted it any other way.