how you meet (female)

Nikki Bella
You were the new makeup artist for WWE, in fact, today is your first day. You walked into the arena. You got lost trying to find where to go when you heard someone ask if you were lost. "Actually yeah," You say turning around to find Nikki Bella smiling at you. "Where do you need to go," She asked. "I'm the new makeup artist I have to go to the glam room and have no clue where that is," you replied honestly."follow me," she said. "you followed her to the glam area. You thanked her but before you could say bye she sat down. You looked at your schedule and notice she was your first client. You did her makeup but it was difficult to do because she kept asking you questions. You sighed in aggravation as you messed up again. You gave her your number and said to text you later but right now you needed her to sit still. She laughed before sitting back and letting you finish.

Brie Bella
You were out at the club with your friends one night. You were dancing when you noticed a group of girls that were acting like drunken fools. You realized they were WWE divas. You and your friends were huge fans so you decided to go ask for a picture. You guys walked over. You nervously asked for a picture. They all agreed. You had a stranger take the photo. You smiled and thanked them. You walked away and back to your table. Your friends went to go dance so you sat by yourself waiting for your drink. You heard a voice say, "Hey," as they slid in the booth. You noticed it was Brie Bella. "hey," you said awkwardly. "I wanted to know if I can have your number," she asked. You agreed and gave her your number. She left and you went and hung out with your friends.

Paige
You were a Nxt diva but friends with a lot of the main roster girls. They invited you out for lunch. When you arrived you were a little late so everyone was there. There was one seat left beside a raven-haired girl you recognized as Paige. You took your seat. While everyone was in there own conversations. Paige introduced herself and you did the same. You guys talked the rest of the lunch.

Aj Lee
You were sitting in the park crying because you walked in on your ex-cheating on you with your roommate. When you felt someone sit down on the bench next to you. "Are you okay," Asked the stranger. "Not really I have had a really bad day," You admitted truthfully. "That's too bad do you want to talk about it," Asked the unidentified person. You nodded yes and looked up at the stranger you recognized as AJ Lee. You were shocked but you told her about your ex. She comforts you for the rest of the day.