Who they ask for your hand in marriage plus how it happened (male)

Dean Ambrose-

Your dad

Dean wasn't a traditional guy by any means but he did no how much your family meant to you. Dean figured you would be happier if he did the traditional thing and asked your dad before proposing. Dean also held a lot of respect for your family especially your father and knew your father would appreciate him asking for his blessing. So, Dean had a few days off while you were on the road so he flew out to Y/H/T (Your hometown). When he made it to to the airport he got an uber to your childhood home. You family was confused when they heard a knock at the door. Your brother reluctantly pulled his self away from whatever sports game your father and him were watching and opened the door. Your little brother's smile grew when he saw his favorite wrestler at the door. "Hey, man come in," Your brother greets. while motioning dean into the house.  "Hey Dean you wanna play football outback with me," Your younger sibling beamed. "Yeah in a few minutes I got to talk with your dad first," Dean reasoned. "In the living room watching football," Your brother answered. Dean had been to your families house plenty of times it was practically a second home for the both of you so your boyfriends knew his way around. He walked into the living room nervously.  "Hey, son didn't let me know you guys were coming," Your father said happily pausing the recording of the game he had missed. "Y/N didn't know it's just me I kinda need to ask you something important and I have to do it ASAP so Y/N doesn't know I am here," He explains nervously. "Alrighty then take a seat son," Your dad agrees motioning to the couch. Dean sat down taking a deep breath to calm his racing mind and shaky nerves. "Y/F/N (Your father's name) I'm just gonna come out and say since I'm not really good at the whole romance thing I love your daughter with all of my heart I love her more than wrestling and everyone knows how much I love wrestling your daughter makes every single day perfect and better then yesterday I couldn't imagine my life without having her when we split up for that short time awhile ago it killed me I wanna spend the rest of my life with your daughter I know I was married nce and it didn't work out but Y/N is so diffrent she is a goddess and I want to be able to spend everyday treating her like the princess she is and you and your family sir are my family and I have all the love and respect for you and your family mr. Y/L/N (Your last name)I know how much it means to you and Y/N for me to ask you for your blessing so I am here to ask you Y/F/N can I please ask your daughter to marry me," The thirty-two-year-old spilled. "My little girl loves you and you love her as long as you promise to treat her well then I give you my blessing kid," Your dad says with a smile. "I'm gonna go play a game of football with Y/L/B/N (Your little brother's name) and then catch a flight back to Vegas so Y/N doesn't know I'm here and get suspicious if that's okay with you," Ambrose explains. "Ok have fun and by the way congratulations," Your dad congratulates. Dean spent the rest of the evening playing with your brother before eating dinner with your family. He caught a late flight out and made it home by morning. You never even knew he left home.

Roman Reigns-

Your whole family

Your family decided to throw a big family dinner. You and Roman of course came and brought the children. You were all at an arcade and all the kids had run off to play games. You leaned up to Roman's ear and whispered, "I will be back in a moment I gotta use the ladies room." You stood up excused yourself and walked to the restroom. Roman had decided he was going to ask your whole family for there blessing seeing as your family meant the world to you. He thought now would probably be the only time he could get your whole family together so he spoke up. "Hey everyone um I thought I should do this why Y/N is in the restroom You guys mean the world to my baby girl and she means everything to me I love her so much I love Alaric and Lyric like they are my own I couldn't imagine a life without the three of them I have been thinking of marriage and children and every time I see Y/N as the bride and the mother of my children your blessing means the world to me so can I please propose to Y/N with your blessing," Roman asked as quickly as possible. "Of course Roman oh my babies gonna be a bride finally," Your mother squeals. "You have my blessing bro," Your older brother grants. "You make my sister happy so of course but I call being the maid of honor," Your older sister permits. "I know you will treat my little girl right so yes Roman you have my permission to marry my daughter," You father grants. "Roman and Y/N are gonna get married," Your younger sister squeals. "Dude WWE superstar Roman Reigns is gonna be my brother in law that is sick," Your younger brother says. "Thank you all it means a lot," Roman thanks before he catches you walking back. "Babygirl," He greets kissing your cheek as you sat back down. You gave him a suspicious look but carried on your lovely evening with your family.