Renee Young

How you meet-
You were Summer Rae's baby sister. You visited her one day at the arena and she introduced you to her best friend Renee young. You thought she was funny and beautiful. You guys really hit it off.

How she asked you out-
She bought a big poster board and wrote.
What is the first name of the guy from fresh prince of 🔔 air? _ smith
What is the letter after T.?_
What is the opposite of stop? _
In baseball, if you get three strikes your _
In order to find the Area of a rectangle, you have to times length x. _
Do re _ fa so la te do
Check yes or no
Renee
You, of course, checked yes.

Your first date-
She took you to see her favorite hockey team. It really was fun even if sports weren't your thing.

Your couple costumes-
Batman and Robin

Your couple costumes-Batman and Robin

What you are in her phone-
☀Sunshine☀

What she calls you-
Sweetie

What she is in your phone-
💗lover girl💗

What you call her-
Smiley

Your first kiss-
You were swimming around late at night. You swam up to her and dunked you. You chased each other around the pool until she stopped face to face with you. Your breath hitched when you noticed how close she was. She leant forward and kissed you. You kissed back with just a much passion. The kiss was passionate and needy.

Who said I love you first plus how it happened-
Her
You walked into Renee sitting on her couch. You smiled and gave her a peck on the lips and a hug before going to sit down. "You wanna see the cake I made," she asked? You laughed before agreeing. You followed her into the kitchen. She pulled out the cake and set it on the counter. You read the words on the cake and they said.
Y/n I am madly in love with you
You smiled before kissing her and saying, " I love you too."

How she asked you to be her girlfriend-
You found a box of chocolates on your counter. The pieces of candy spelled out. will you be my girlfriend? you jumped when you heard a voice ask, "will you?" "yes," you squeal and jump into her arms. You kiss her over and over. You both had the biggest smiles on your face.

Your first fight-
You and Renee were supposed to be having a serious conversation but once again she can't. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU RENEE I AM TRYING TO BE SERIOUS HERE," you growl. "Take a fucking chill pill god I was just having fun," she said. "WELL I WAS TRYING TO TALK ABOUT OUR FUTURE AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, " you scream. "I WAS TAKING IT SERIOUSLY BUT I CAN STILL JOKE AROUND STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH," she growled. "STOP BEING SO IRRESPONSIBLE," you growled. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED MY SENSE OF HUMOR," she screams. "I do I just wish that at some moments you could be serious," you sigh. "I am sorry ok," she says pulling you into her. "Its okay smiley," you say.

You break up pt. 1-
Your sister had a thing for Renee before you two met so when you guys got together she got really mad. She secretly plotted to break you up from day 1. She had been having Renee spend more time with her than you. She could since you getting frustrated with Renee spending all her time at work or with Summer. You had enough when you and Renee planned a date to this concert and she canceled to go shopping with your sister. You waited until she came home before breaking up with her and leaving.

You react to the break up pt. 2-
You were sad and angry. You missed her but hated the fact that she put your sister before you. You loved her but sometimes it felt like she didn't love you. You avoided everyone and went on with your daily task but you missed her more every day making your plan of forgetting everything a bit difficult.

How you get back together pt. 3-
"What do you want," you growled at your sister. "I'm sorry," she says. "For what," you spit venom-laced words. "For breaking you and Renee up," she answers. "You have 5 seconds to start explaining or I will kick your ass," you growl. "I liked Renee before you two met then you guys got together and I couldn't stand it so I kept her with me so you would get angry and break up with her so I could have her but when I saw how heartbroken you two were I realized you two are made for each other so you should be together and I really don't want to lose my best friend and my sister, " The 33-year-old said. "Go," you pointed to her car and slammed the door. You called Renee and she answered immediately. You heard a line of sorry all you said was come over and hung up. Fifteen minutes later you heard a knock so you opened it and let her in. Yo closed the door. She pulled you into her. "I am sorry I should have spent more time with you," The blonde says. "Forget it just let's give us another go," you suggest? "Yes," the 31-year old says smiling. You spend the rest of the night kissing and laughing.

Person she is jealous of-
No one
She trusts you and knows there is nothing to worry about.

Person you are jealous of-
Summer Rae
She broke you up before. She was Renee's best friend. She was prettier than you. You were jealous of summer for everything.