Trish Stratus

How You Meet-

You were a college student that was looking for a job to pay for your schooling. You saw an ad looking for a nanny. You used to babysit back in high school so you thought it was easy money. You called the number on the ad and they emailed you the application. You filled it out attached your resume to it and sent it back. A couple hours later a woman called back scheduling you for an interview at 9:00 AM tomorrow at Starbucks. You thanked her. The next money you dressed up in a cute yet business professional attire and left. You ordered yourself a venti y/f/s/d (Your favorite Starbucks drink and a muffin and sat down. You waited nervously until about 9:10 when a beautiful slim older woman with light blonde hair and light brown eyes walked in. She looked at you and smiled. "Hi, are you Y/N," She asked? "Yes," You answer. "I am Trish," She introduced sticking out her hand. You gladly accepted and gave it a friendly shake. She sat down and you went on with the interview. The interview got sidetracked when you both began talking about other things. You got offered the job on the spot. You were happy to be able to get closer to her.

How she asked you out-

You came downstairs dressed up because you were going out with your friends. "You look gorgeous," You heard a voice speak up. "Thank you, by the way, thanks again for giving me the night off," You thank. "No problem you deserve it," The 42-year-old says. You went to grab the keys from the bowl when you heard Trish call out. You snapped around and asked, "Yeah?"  "I completely understand if you say no but would you go out with me Friday,"  The blonde asked? "Like as a date," You clarify? "Yeah," She clarifies. "Yeah I would really like that but I have to go or I will be late," You accept before scurrying out the house.

Your first date-

She took you out to a nice dinner. You spent the evening talking and getting to know each other.

Your couple costume- 

Tinkerbell and Silvermist

What you are in her phone-

My pretty bird

What she calls you-

Dove

What she is in your phone-

My Ray Of Sunshine

What you call her-

Lovely

Your first kiss-

She took you to a planetarium. You were watching the stars in awe when you felt her kiss your cheek and wrap her arms around your midsection. "Are you having fun," She whispered sending a shiver down your spine. "Yes thank you for taking me," You whisper turning towards her. She removed her hands from your waist and moved a hair behind your ear. Her eyes darted back and forth between your lips before she brought one hand to your waist and the other to your cheek before stepping forward and kissing you. It was slow and full of emotion.