She Proposes

Nikki Bella-

You had a few days off and Nikki's schedule was clear. You both had been to Paris a few times for work but never to sightsee so Nikki suggested you both go.  You agreed. You both packed your things and jumped on an airplane. You landed in Paris and spent the next two days sightseeing, shopping, and gorging yourself in French goodies. It was your last night there and since you hadn't seen the Eiffel tower yet you and your girlfriend decided to go there. You explored the lower level. You observed the wondrous structure. The two of you examined the Gustave Eiffel sculpted by Bourdelle. You walked past the information desk, The Esplanade Buffets, and the convenient store stopping at The West Pillar Gift Shop. You bought some little presents for yourselves, your families, and your friends. You went ahead and put your things back into the car before taking the lift to the next level. The first floor of the tower was beautiful. You looked out at the scene down below through the glass walls and the transparent floor. You watched the CinEiffel and took the cultural path. You skipped the areas of relaxation, the buffet, and The 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. You looked through the Gustave Eiffel Room You quickly observed the spiral staircase before going into the souvenir shop and bought more items. You watched as Nikki put a small white velvet box into her bag before you guys exited the store and caught the lift up to the second floor. You guys were famished so decide to stop and enjoy a nice meal at the Jules Verne Restaurant. You skipped past another buffet before entering and purchasing items from both the Chaillot Gift Shop and the Seine Gift Shop. You went outside observing the spectacular view with both the naked eye and the telescope before taking the lift to the top. You explored the Gustave Eiffel Office. You checked out the find yourself maps and a model of the top room. You both got a glass of rose champagne before walking out and seeing the breathtaking view. You were stuck on the breathtaking scene in front of you until you heard someone clear there throats. You turned to see Nikki on one knee engagement ring in her hands. "I have loved you from the moment I laid my eyes on you You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to me you aren't just one in a million you are one of a kind you are the woman of my dreams I love every minute we spend together I seriously doubt any time with you will be enough but I hope we can try forever Y/N (Your Name) Y/M/N (Your Middle Name) Y/L/N (Your Last Name) Will you marry me," Your girlfriend proposes. "I wouldn't want anything more in my life," You breathed out sticking out your hand. She slid the ring up your finger before standing up and pulling you close to her. You hugged for a few moments before she leaned down and kissed you.

Brie Bella-

Brie had thrown you a birthday party. You were in a chair chatting with your girlfriend's twin sister while feeding your girlfriend's daughter a piece of cake. Brie came back a single cupcake on a plate. You handed Birdie to Nikki as your lover approached. She handed the cupcake to you as you noticed something shiny placed on top. You took it out noticing it was a ring. You set the cupcake beside you before sucking the frosting off of the gorgeous ring. Brie dropped to one knee holding up a small opened black velvet box. "Y/N I knew I was going to marry you from the day I met you-you are made for me and I made for you I see us together for the rest of our lives I love you Birdie loves you my whole family loves you everyone loves you because you are perfect I really can't imagine a life without you so will you make my biggest dream come true and marry me,"  Brie proposes. "Yes, of course, I will marry you, Brie," You answer putting the ring on your finger. She stood up and you grasped her face in your hands before slamming your lips to hers.

Paige-

You were sitting next to Paige who had her arm draped over your shoulder. You were having a game night with a few of your friends and their significant others. The group was playing University Games Ultimate Pub Trivia Game. A couple of rounds were already played leaving you and your girlfriend in the lead. The retired professional wrestler removed her arm because the last round was here and it was your turn to answer the question. You were talking to the person next to you while the twenty-six-year-old was suppose to be drawing a card but she really drew a card and swapped it out for one she had hidden at her side. "Alright my love are you ready you get this right we win," She asks? "Alright pumpkin what is my million dollar question," You asked turning to her. Her eyes panned down to the card as she asked, "Will you marry me?" "What," You asked? She showed you the card she had made before pulling out a small white velvet box. The Smackdown general manager opened the box before proposing, "I have problems but when I am with you it is like I am cured you mean more to me than anything else ever has you are my sun on not only the rainy days but the sunny ones too you are the stars to my dark days I can count on you more than I have ever been able to count on anyone else and even after all the bullshit I put you through daily you still love me with all of your heart I love you so much and all I am wishing for these days is to spend the rest of my life with you so Will you marry me?" "Yes a million times yes," You answered. She took the ring out of the box and set it in front of her before slipping the ring on your finger. You smiled at the ring then at her. "I love you," You confess pecking her lips. "I love you too," Paige admits when you pull away.