your first fight (male)

Dean Ambrose-
"Babe I think you have had enough," you say. "I know when I have had enough and I haven't, " he states. "Dean look at you," you pleaded. "I am fine I have only had a couple beers," Dean said. "Dean you have had 12 beers, 14 shots of whiskey, and 5 shots of vodka," you explain. "I am fine so if you will please excuse me I'm going back in there to my friends," the blonde slurred. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS YOU DRINK A LOT I TELL YOU TO STOP YOU SAY YOUR FINE I DROP IT LET YOU DRINK YOU GET WASTED AND I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DRUNK ASS THEN HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WITH A HANGOVER AND IT HAPPENS AT LEAST 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK BUT THIS TIME I AM NOT DROPPING IT," you scream. "FUCK Y/N YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING A BUZZ KILL GOD LET GO HAVE SOME FUN FOR ONCE," your boyfriend of 1 year yelled. "I HAVE FUN BUT I AM NOT A DRUNK SO I DON'T GET WASTED EVERY FUCKING NIGHT," you yelled. "ARE YOU CALLING ME A DRUNK," the lunatic fringe asks? "YES I DID," you screech. "YOU ARE SUCH A BITCH," the 31-year old yelled. "AND YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE," you screamed before your voice softened and tears left your eyes and you said, "I don't know how I ever fell in love with you." "wait princess what are you saying," the blue-eyed man asked with worried lace words? "We obviously don't work anymore," you say tears falling from your eyes. "No y/n I love you okay we will make this work," Ambrose said pulling you into him. You both stood like that before he whispered in your ear, "let's go back to the hotel." you kissed him before saying, "no let's stay a while longer." you pulled him in the bar and enjoyed the rest of your night.

Roman Reigns-
"Why were you out so late," your boyfriend of a year asked? "The kids and I went to dinner and a movie with Nate," you explained. "That is why you were out past midnight," he asked angrily? "The movie ended at 10 I helped him put the kids down and they didn't go to sleep until 11 then we lost track of time talking," you further explain before asking "why are you so mad?" "I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UPSET WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SNEAKING BACK INTO OUR HOUSE PAST MIDNIGHT AFTER SHE WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO DROP OFF HER CHILDREN TO HER EX BUT WAS GONE FOR LIKE 6 HOURS WITH HER EX AND DIDN'T ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS BUT LIKE YOU SAID WHY AM I ANGRY, " the 32-year-old screamed. "WE ARE JUST FRIENDS," you yelled. "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME" Roman yelled? "NO, I LOVE YOU," you holler before asking, "DO YOU TRUST ME?" "OF COURSE I TRUST YOU I DON'T TRUST HIM," the raven-haired man explained loudly. "IF YOU TRUST ME YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF YOU DIDN'T TRUST HIM BECAUSE YOU WOULD KNOW I WAS ONLY FAITHFUL TO YOU BUT YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT SO YOU DON'T TRUST ME AND I WILL NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE I AM NOT TRUSTED BECAUSE, TO BE HONEST, NO TRUST LEADS TO FIGHTING WHICH LEADS TO LOVE LOST WHICH KILLS A RELATIONSHIP SO TELL ME NOW ROMAN DO YOU TRUST ME," you yelled. "Yes, baby girl I trust you and I am sorry I jumped To conclusions I was just so scared," your boyfriend apologized. "I forgive you my Samoan  Superman you don't have to worry but I will only be around Nate if it is something to do with our children or if you are around," you say before kissing him.

Seth Rollins-
"Seth I am happy for you because you deserve it but can you please stop being a Dick," you say frustrated. You love your boyfriend but ever since he won the WWE world heavyweight championship he has been a Dick and tonight you finally blew up. "What do you mean y/n," he asked? "Ever since you got that god damn title every word you say either makes you seem better than everyone or is about that title," you explain. "NO IT IS NOT," Rollins yelled. "CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF EVERY OTHER SENTENCE IS MY TITLE THIS OR MY TITLE THAT," you screamed. "I AM PROUD I WON THIS I HAVE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG," Seth Screams. "YEAH AND YOU DESERVE IT AND TALKING ABOUT IT IS ONE THING YOU KNOW I COULD HANDLE THAT BECAUSE I LOVE SEEING YOU HAPPY AND YOU ARE THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THAT TITLE BUT THE WAY YOU MAKE PEOPLE FEEL IS ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY, " you scream at him. "OH AND HOW DO I MAKE PEOPLE FEEL," the half blonde half brown-haired man taunted. "YOU MAKE EVERYONE AROUND YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT YOU Have BECOME A TERRIBLE PERSON," you shout. "I DO NOT,"  the 31-year-old screeched. "I'M DONE IN NOT GOING TO BE WITH SOMEONE THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT I JUST WANT THE OLD YOU BACK THE YOU I FELL IN LOVE WITH BUT FRANKLY THE TITLE CHANGED YOU," you shout. "Wait what-what do you mean I make you feel like shit, " your boyfriend of a year asked. "You make me feel like I don't deserve you worse than I already did," you say as tears leaked from your eyes. "Baby I am so sorry I will stop ok I realize now that I have been a Dick I promise darling that from now on I will not let this title change me,"the brown eyed man promised after he apologized. He pulled you into a hug and you kissed him.

Randy Orton-
You walked into your niece's birthday party with your kids and Alana. Randy had been close to her and even promised her to come but he said he was going to the gym 4 hours ago and you haven't heard from him since. "Where is randy," Britney asked. "Sorry brit he couldn't come," you explain sadly.  She seemed so disappointed she quickly masked it by smiling and saying, "At least you and the kids are here." she told you. You told her happy birthday and her and the other kids ran off. You put her present down and enjoyed the rest of the night to the best of your abilities still being pissed at Randy. When you got home he was sitting on the couch watching TV which even more infuriated you. "Where were you," he asked? You put the kids to bed before coming downstairs and saying, "to answer your question we were at Britney's birthday." "crap I'm sorry I forgot," he said. "I'm not the one to say sorry to it was the 7-year-old little girl that got disappointed when you broke a promise randy," you said sternly. "We can go over tomorrow," Orton mumbled. "That is not the point you are doing that a lot lately forgetting about promises you make and then bailing no matter who it is," you say pissed off. "When," the 37-year old asked. "Well in the last two weeks alone you promised to take Alana and Eliza to get their ears pierced and forgot, told Ezra you would take him to the batting cages you forgot, you told me we were going out and you forgot and last but not least you told Britney you will be at her party and you forgot and do not pull that Ezra, Eliza, and Britney aren't my kids you still can't promise them  something and not do it," you say angrily. "I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THAT MUCH IN OUR YEAR RELATIONSHIP UNTIL RECENTLY NOW THAT I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS ALSO IT HURTS THAT YOU THINK I WOULD USE THAT ARGUMENT BECAUSE I LOVE ELIZA AND EZRA LIKE THEY ARE MY KIDS AND I TREAT BRITNEY LIKE SHE IS MY KID TO SO," your boyfriend shouted. "Which is true but it has to stop you are going to have to figure something out to remember and I am sorry about saying that also lower your voice it will scare the children,"  you way calmly. "I will but next time tell me when there is a problem instead of holding it in until you blow up," your boyfriend of a year explains. "Ok I love you handsome," you say laying on the couch next to him. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your forehead before saying, " I love you to Beautiful."

Dolph Ziggler-
You slammed your bedroom pissed. You had been at the restaurant with Dolph and he checked out every woman that walked by and flirted with the waitress. "That was fun," he said as he walked in. "For you," you mumbled. "Did you not have fun," the blonde asked? "Yes I did I had a blast watching my boyfriend flirt and check out another woman best night of my life," you say sarcastically. "Hey don't get pissed at me for having a good time," the 37-year-old said. "Wow, then why are we together if you clearly have more fun when you flirt and check out other women," you ask in complete disbelief. "UGH THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT OK I MEANT THE GAME PART OF IT IS FUN WHICH YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND IF IT BUGGED YOU YOU COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE HEY BABE CAN YOU NOT CHECK OUT THE GIRL THAT WALKED BY OR YOU KNOW BABY IT REALLY BUGS ME THAT YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH THAT WAITRESS, " Dolph shouts. "I'm sorry does that mean you will stop," you asked with hopeful laced words. He walked up and wrapped his arms around your waist and looked into your eyes before saying, "of course I will not do anything that makes you upset." "thanks, noodles," you say before standing on your tip toes and kissing him.