Her favorite personality and physical feature of yours

Nikki Bella-

Personality- Your passion. You were passionate about everything you did and Nikki admired it.

Physical-  Your voice. Nikki found your voice to be beyond sexy and she loved it.

Brie Bella-

Personality- Your generosity was one of the major reason Brie fell from you. 

Physical- Your arms. Brie found your arms to be her favorite place in the entire world so of course, it is her favorite feature.

Paige-

Personality- Your confidence attracted Paige and was her favorite features of yours.

Physical- Your entire body. She was addicted to your body and told you she couldn't pick one favorite part.

Aj Lee-

Personality- You're chillaxed personality. Aj loved how you were her best friend before you were her lover. You were just a chill person and Aj loved it. 

Physical- Your Lips are her favorite body part. She is obsessed with the softness of them as well as the feeling of them against hers.

Summer Rae-

Personality- You're compassion. Summer was not known for being a kind or compassionate person. Yet you were and she couldn't help but fall and admire it.

Physical- Your legs. She loved the way they felt wrapped around her. She loved the feeling of them.

Renee Young-

Personality- Your humor. Renee loved how you could make her laugh for hours. She loved how even when she was upset you could cheer her up.

Physical- She loved you giggle. Your laugh was adorable but your giggle melted her heart.

Sasha Banks-

Personality- Your bubbly personality. You were always happy and ready to have fun and she loves that.

Physical- Your eyes. She loves your eyes. She could just stare at them for hours and still want to stare longer

Baylee-

Personality- Baylee said she loved all of you so she refused to pick a favorite feature

Physical- Baylee said she loved all of you so she refused to pick a favorite feature 

Becky Lynch-

Personality- Your listening skills. She loved knowing that if she needs to talk or vent you would be there to listen to her.

Physical- Your hair. She loved the softness. Running her fingers through it calmed her. She could be content with just laying with you and running her fingers through your hair.

Eva Marie-

Personality- Your strength. Eva loved your strength. You were strong and it helped her be strong on her weakest days. She loved your strength.

Physical- Your hands. They fit perfectly with hers and they were soft she liked your hands better than anything else.

Naomi-

Personality- Your no drama just have fun attitude. She deals with a lot of drama at work so she can't help but love you more when she gets home and you just spend time with her and have fun with no trace of drama.

Physical- Your waist. She loved wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you into her. She loved the feeling of your waist in her arms.

Layla-

Personality- Your supportive nature.  No matter what she was going through or doing she knew she could always count on you being there to support her.

Physical- You hips. She loves your hips. She doesn't know why but your hips are her favorite thing.

Trish Stratus-

Personality- Sensitivity. You were a sensitive person and were not afraid to show it and Trish adored it.

Physical- Your smile. Seeing you smile is the greatest gift to her and she does everything in her power to see it.