Becky Lynch

How you meet-

You were standing in the gorilla stretching for your debut match on NXT when you saw a redhead walk up and start stretching. "I don't believe we met I'm Becky," You heard a thick Irish accent introduce. "I'm y/n," You introduce. You stopped stretching and extended your hand. She took it in her hand and you guys shook it. At that moment your name was called to get ready to go out. You pulled your hand away and said, "Goodbye."

How she asked you out-

You were in a backstage interview when you saw the interviewers eyes dart from you to behind you. You heard someone clear there throats behind you. The script did not say anything about an interruption so you turned to see who it was. Your breath caught in your throat when you saw Becky standing there with flowers in her hand. "y/n Will you go out on a date with me," She asked. "Of course," You answer. The Irish Nxt diva handed you the flowers before pulling you into a hug. 

Your first date-

She took you sightseeing in Dublin. She took you around the city showing you her favorite places before taking you to dinner at her favorite restaurant. She ended the night by taking you on a  romantic boat ride.

Your couple costume-

She was Daphne and you were Velma

What you are in her phone-

Dreamgirl

What she calls you-

Angel

What she is in your phone-

My everything

What you call her-

firecracker

Your first kiss-

You and Becky had thrown a little get together. It was just you two, some of the girls, and their significant others eating pizzas and drinking while swimming. You were sitting on the edge of the pool when Becky swam over to you. "Come on get in Angel," Becky says with a smile. "I'm good you go have fun," You say kicking the water at her. She swam closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. The brown-eyed woman lent up like she was going to kiss you. Your breath caught in your throat as you lent down to meet her lips but your lips never met her lips instead your body met the cool water of the pool. You were fuming in anger when you resurfaced. You saw the smile etched on the red-heads face as her laughs filled the area your anger subsided. You decided to play with her a bit. You saw towards the exit. "Hey, where are you going," Your girlfriend asked? "Well, I am going to go change into my regular clothes and then go home," You growled pretending to be mad. "Why it was just a joke," She asked confused? "I didn't find it funny," You continue to play. "I am sorry just please don't go," She pleads. "Fine but how are you going to make it up to me," You let your act fade. "I can think of a couple ways," She plays along swimming towards you. She swam closer and closer until you were backed against the side of the pool. "Like what," You whisper almost touching her lips. She closed the distance between your lips. You wrapped your legs around her waist and your arms wrapped around her neck deepening the kiss. You shared a long passionate kiss. You pulled away due to the need for breath and the whistles and shouts from your friends.