your first date (male)

Dean Ambrose
He took you to a bar and grill. You guys had a couple drinks and some good barbeque. You laughed and talked. You thought of tonight as your favorite date be because you really enjoyed your time with your favorite guy.

Roman Reigns
He made a fancy dinner for you. He dressed in a suit and you dressed in a fancy dress. He set the table with candles and flowers. He dimmed the lights. He played slow romantic music in the background. He cooked a delicious soman meal with some Italian items. You drank red wine. It was a very amazing first day it showed you he did care about you.

Seth Rollins
He took you to a concert. You guys were talking one day when you figured out you to share the same favorite band. He thought it would be the perfect first date. You went to the show and had a blast before meeting a band because they were VIP tickets. You guys decided to wound down at a twenty-four-hour dinner just talking. It was the best date you ever had it showed he put the time in to make you happy.

Randy Orton
He took you to the club. You guys both dressed up nice but not fancy. You got wasted and danced. It was the most fun you had since you had your twins three years ago. It was the most amazing date because you had a blast.

Dolph Ziggler
He took you to a comedy club. You guys both loved comedy. You ate and had a couple of drinks while watching the comedy and talking. This was the best date you can have because you couldn't help but fall for him.