How he asks you out

Dean Ambrose
it had been 6 months since you had started in wwe. You had made some awesome friendships with people. Two of those people happened to be Renee and Dean. You had heard they split because he had feelings for another woman but anyway you where sitting in your hotel when you heard a knock. You opened to reveal Dean Ambrose. You invited him in. You both sat on the bed. "What wrong," you asked because he looked nervous. "I have a question to ask," he said nervously. "What," you asked. "Will you go on a date with me," he asked. You thought of Renee and decided if she is your true friend she would understand. "Of course," you say smiling.

Roman Reigns
You were at one of your kids many playdates since the two of you met when one day you guys were talking and he asked if you wanted to come over tommorow and have dinner with him. You agreed happily.

Seth rollins
You texted him the day after thanking him for the help and offering him a couple dollars. He denied the offer. You insisted on paying him back in some way. He answered back with if you wanted to pay him back by going on a date with him Friday night. You smiled before agreeing.

Randy Orton
You two were hanging out at the park while your kids played. You were just talking about random things like how Alana was going to be with her mom on Saturday or how your kids were going to there dad on Saturday when he said, "Since we are both free Saturday why don't we go out." you weren't sure what he meant so you asked "What do you mean," "Will you please go on a date with me on Saturday night y/n," he asked. "Absolutely," you say while smiling.

Dolph ziggler
You had met up so many times you went from almost hyperventilating to just hanging out with a friend. You guys were talking about nothing when he all of a sudden asks, "Will you go out with me Tommorow." you smiled before saying yes. You knew if you said anything else your mouth would fail you.